+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are men's thoughts on woman taking control in the bedroom ??

What are men's thoughts on woman taking control in the bedroom ??

Hey guys ..
    I was just wondering if guys really like it when woman are dominant in the bedroom
    Is it normal if a guy is always turned on when I take control .. Not to say he doesn't take control but it just turns him on so much when I do .. I would love some insight Thnx

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeah!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I like my man to be in control. Come on and get up in this....but i wil do the dirty talk like this yours baby etcetc and im a complete girly girl in and out the bedroom so i like my man to put it on me.

I like my partner to be aggressive and takes control. I don't mind being in control, but I prefer it the other way most of the time.

I like being agressive.....never had a complaint.

Nice !! I find that it's nice to be diverse and changing things up definitely keeps the excitement goin

I've tended to be aggressive in the bedroom. Remembering back, it did scare some guys - but not those who mattered. My hubby loved it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Most important thing for me is for my girl to be diverse. Taking control at times is nice but sometimes I like to just ragdoll her ass and fukk her like an animal.

And then sometimes I like for us to just make sweet, sensuous love to each other and of course there's the kinkier shit to work in there somewhere too.

Depends on the mood really.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme
    it did scare some guys - but not those who mattered
    cold as ice...
    Last edited by dickriculous; 04-04-13 at 09:28 PM.

Diversity is the key. my man loves it when I wake him up at 2am and **** the life outa him lol! but its different every time.

I think u should be comfortable with both roles - dominant and passive. There must be a time when u feel like taking control and feel your power. He will love it. But as far as my experience.. A guy really loves to be in control and see that he brings pleasure to you.
    What I really love to do... is to tease before sex long enough so he gets sooooo crazy from wanting me. Then he can take control

Yeah your right about that. I dont like when women talk bossy and rough in the bedroom. I guess its okay depending on how you say and the softness in your voice. Like if the girl say, get over here and strip, eat this, do this do that. Thats too much for me. I would be more sensual, like caress his hair and tease him like baby come taste this and just be real feminine and soft.