+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel terrible..

I feel terrible..

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship now and we do love each other very much.

Yesterday my boyfriend called and it was a pleasant conversation and then he put me on hold for a long time. When he called back it sounded like he said "I'm sorry, I f*88ng with someone." I was shocked so I asked "What??"

And again he said "I f99k to someone" I told him why would he tell me that and that I couldn't believe it. I was angry..

He is from Nicaragua so he has a very thick spanish accent. I was so wrong and now he is furious that i thought he cheated on me. He told me that he loved me but he had to go and that he will call later. I called today and he wouldn't answer me. Im worried and I feel very embarrassed about what I thought i heard. I am not a jealous person and i do trust him. It really sounded like that is what he said and he was so angry that I thought he was talking to "some girl"

I don't know what to do..I know I cant just blow up his phone with calls because that is crazy, but I feel so anxious and just horrible about this.

Honestly, you needed to clarify what he meant before you went off on him. F*&$ing with someone doesn't necessarily mean sex. In my country, it can also mean messing with someone's head to deliberately upset them. Having said that, f*cking with someone whether it means cheating or hurting/teasing them is an awful thing to do. Do you really want to be with someone who would do any of these things?

How old are you? Have you ever met him face to face? If so, how much time have you spent together? How long has this "relationship" been going on?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.