+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he so upset about this?

Why is he so upset about this?

Ok so me and my guy were having s*x and it was taking a long time for him to finish which was completely fine and I just kept with him and after a while he lost his erection, and I could tell he was like mortified so I didn't say anything I just gave him a blowj*b but her couldn't get it back up no matter what I did. Now this is really unusual because nothing like this has ever happened before. I felt really bad for him because he was like in tears by the end, and I get that threes nothing he could do about it. I tried telling him its fine and it doesn't make him any less of a man, and that I still love him and all of that and I meant every word, but now he like quit having sex with me. He wont even talk about it. Why is he so upset about this? What should I do do? Do I try and talk to him about it or do just leave it alone or what?

Was he drinking that night? He is totally psyched out now by his failure that night. He's afraid that he will fail again the next time the two of you have sex, and that fear will probably be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Give him a little time and space and then try to make the next time extra special. Maybe offer to get him relaxed first with a backrub.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Was he drinking that night?
    No, he was not drinking!

Had you cum and just waiting for him to cum? I have had slightly similar things happen to myself and it basically makes you feel really bad about yourself and feel you are letting your partner down. When I failed to get it up I felt really sick with myself and really disappointed that I had let my girlfriend down. Its a big hit to our manhood, you may think its silly and doesn't matter but we start to worry about letting you down again and it just makes it worse and if it gets worse we think that not having sex means we can't let you down. Just talk to him and tell him its okay and that you love him and sex isn't everything or something along those lines