+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I met a wonderful guy on a public party two months ago.
    I've never met anyone like him. We talked, kissed and cuddled. He said I seemed like such a perfect girl.
    Later we fell asleep together too(spooning). We didn't have sex, even though I'm pretty sure he wanted to.
    But he was very respectful and didn't push me at all.

He woke me up after a couple hours of sleep, kissed me and said that he had to leave.
    He said he was sorry about the fact that we live so far away from each other. Everything happend so fast, I had been drinking,
    and I didn't even think about asking for his number. I usually contact people on facebook.

I found him on facebook a few days later and sent him a friend request. Unfortunatly it doesn't look like he is very active on facebook.
    Hasn't been any activity there from him since late december. And he hasn't answered anyone who had posted something on his wall.
    And of course, my friend request is still pending... He might have seen it, and just ignored it, or he might not have seen it at all.

I can't stop thinking about him, and I really want to get in touch with him.
    I guess he would think I'm a creep and a stalker if I contacted his sister or someone else on his friend list and asked for his number.

It doesn't help sending him a message on facebook, because it will not be put in the "inbox folder" and he will not get a notification, since we're not friends.

Ah, I'm getting crazy over here! I want to talk to him that bad. Feels like I'm 14 again, haha.
    So what would you do?

I would do nothing. It seems the best option in this case. You have said youself: to make more effort in order to contact him is totally creepy and stalker. So forget him! There are many fish in the sea. Don't upset so much, you don't know anything about him. I know you have the feeling that he is the one but, trust me: it is all in your imagination. You don't know this guy and you want to find a partner: this is because you think he is so important. But he is not. Forget him!
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

How far away does he live?

Quote Originally Posted by Indefinable View Post
    I would do nothing. It seems the best option in this case. You have said youself: to make more effort in order to contact him is totally creepy and stalker. So forget him! There are many fish in the sea. Don't upset so much, you don't know anything about him. I know you have the feeling that he is the one but, trust me: it is all in your imagination. You don't know this guy and you want to find a partner: this is because you think he is so important. But he is not. Forget him!
    I know I probably should forget about him.
    I've tried to meet other guys, but none of them was even close to him. It wasn't the same chemistry.
    And we talked for hours, so I got to know him a bit. He told me about his family, his work, where he went to school, where he lives, where he used to work, what kind of hobbies he have. And a whole lot of other things too.
    It's not like I'm planning on marrying this guy, even though it sounds like it, haha.. But he really caught my interest and at least I want him as a friend. I really enjoyed talking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    How far away does he live?
    I don't know exactly, but about 20-24 hours by car, or 2 hours by plane.

I don't think it would be creepy to get his number from his sister. Or better yet just send his sister a message saying I met your brother at a party awhile back and you wanted him to have your number. Then give her your number to give to him. That way the ball is in his court to contact you.

If a girl did this for me I would be flattered. I am also willing to bet that he is kicking himself for not getting your number and will be happy to get it.

Yeah...

If you're really hellbent then just pull some stalker shit and figure out a way to contact him. Otherwise, stop wasting your life thinking about him.

^^^

He's right, unfortunately.

Ah, I want to speak to him soo bad! But I don't know if he would be creeped out or flattered if I contacted someone he knows to get in touch with him.
    How would you feel if someone did something like that to get in touch with you?