+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Placing a Craigslist ad...

Placing a Craigslist ad...

I'm kinda going nuts in my fantasy: placing an ad for this "virgin" to lose his "virginity" to a divorced MILF...With a MILF, that would be the most BAMF way to lose it and might help me get over all this angst. It'll be a lot like "The Graduate": Dustin Hoffman's character does a hot MILF, lands MILF's hot daughter at the end (of course I wouldn't do that if I succeeded with my Craigslist ad venture).

Good idea? bad? Do you suppose any divorced MILF's might take? God, that would be SOOOOO hot and a dream come true..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

WTH are you talking about. Get a proper date first and then dream about milfs and their dauthers !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Dude you can't even manage to email with regular girls without having your hand held every step of the way. How would you manage with a grown woman? She'd scare you so much that you'd implode.

So have you gotten hot enough for a MILF to bother with you?
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 13-04-13 at 08:19 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Mother.I'd.Like to.Fvck. Why does your older women have to be a mother? It's almost to the creepy stage now. I think you mean Cougar and if you go on PlentyofFish or Adultfriendfinder (less chances on POF then AFF) you'll find an older women who have fetishes about taking young men's virginity and they'll likely be very kind and patient in teaching you how to be a good lover. You're not underage so do what you have the balls to undertake.

If you're going to go that route then stay away from Craigslist. Just the tawdry aspect of that site will give you an STD.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You are probably really jealous of me because I got a French milf going after me on POF.

She has been really persistent btw.

lmfao.................

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    You are probably really jealous of me because I got a French milf going after me on POF.
    Yes, EXTREMELY. Hot hot hot..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Dude you can't even manage to email with regular girls without having your hand held every step of the way. How would you manage with a grown woman? She'd scare you so much that you'd implode.

So have you gotten hot enough for a MILF to bother with you?

LOL. I can just picture it; I'd have a smoke after (never smoked before) and then I'd instantly be 4x more manly. I'd probably started seriously lifting weights and become an alpha male.

Go for it....what do you have to lose?

Lol, that's a loaded question..Anyway, not sure how to even start.

You sound like Finch now.

http://www.menshealth.com/video/how-seduce-stiflers-mom#/video/all

Stiffler's mom will give you a few tips.

Finch will show you how to do it.

http://movieclips.com/fNhox-american-pie-movie-stiflers-mom/
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-04-13 at 01:47 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Place the ad and see what you get....you don't have to respond.

Don't do it on craigslist. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's deviant central.

Yeah, I guess Craigslist ain't a good idea..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast