+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Placing a Craigslist ad...

No, it isn't. Craigslist has chosen instead of policing their personals to simply place a warning page... meaning that they never really try to get rid of the scammers and hookers in there.

Cagislist doesn't police any of their ads! So definitely not there personals!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Mother.I'd.Like to.Fvck. Why does your older women have to be a mother? It's almost to the creepy stage now. I think you mean Cougar and if you go on PlentyofFish or Adultfriendfinder (less chances on POF then AFF) you'll find an older women who have fetishes about taking young men's virginity and they'll likely be very kind and patient in teaching you how to be a good lover. You're not underage so do what you have the balls to undertake.

If you're going to go that route then stay away from Craigslist. Just the tawdry aspect of that site will give you an STD.
    I've explained this one to him. Endlessly. He still doesn't understand the difference between cougar and MILF. I think he's.a.little.bit.sloooow
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I know the difference. But a mom is hotter than a cougar.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Two 35 year old women, both what you would call Hot. One is a mom and the other isn't. What makes the "mom" hotter?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's a societal thing.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Cool fantasy, bro.

Thanks, bro.

Good thing ye mighty forum members gave me persuasive reasons not to through with it; I was actually about to register for a Craigslist account and attempt it.

Ew. Seriously, ew.

Lol. Ew, what exactly, bro?

Even thinkin' about the Craigslist personals makes me wanna go wash.

Yeah. I keep hearing of this adult friend finder but my Site Advisor doesn't seem to trust it..And I dunno if there are too many MILF's/cougars on pof that would G4I..

Dude, AFF has been around for freaking years. You're not going to do it anyway so why worry about what your "site advisor" is advising you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well, there is nothing wrong with a healthy fantasy life. I met someone off of craigslist once. It isn't much different than picking up someone at a bar. Most of these sites are a crapshoot, including POF, OKC, and AFF. I have been on all of them. Also Match and eHarmony. The problem is that people get jaded from all the game-players on these sites that they don't recognize the real deal when it comes along. You get lumped in with the douchebags who send pictures of their penis as an introduction, so you start out fighting an uphill battle. I am a moderator on OKC, so I have actually seen the worst that goes on in there. Personally, I don't see much difference. People want sex. It's normal. Whether you find it in your own bedroom every night, or you gotta go out and look for it, it is a prime motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yeah. I keep hearing of this adult friend finder but my Site Advisor doesn't seem to trust it..And I dunno if there are too many MILF's/cougars on pof that would G4I..
    When I worked for them they weren't untrustworthy.

There ARE a lot of fake profiles on the site. Good rule of thumb to follow is, if she looks too good to be true, she probably is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast