+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Placing a Craigslist ad...

Instead of using craigslist, why don't you just tape a thousand dollars in cash to your body and stand on a street corner in the Bronx because that's probably as safe, if not safer than craigslist, no offense...

Just wait it out; your first time will happen when it happens.

Lol. Maybe it won't ever happen...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

If your truly interested in a MILF (Mother Id Like to ****)Why don't you just find a young mother your age! Ive been labeled as a MILF by a number of guys and im only 19 but I have a kid so im technically a MILF! Unless your looking for a Cougar in which case ewww!
    Last edited by mncountrygirl; 15-04-13 at 03:13 AM.

I don't know about you but Sandra Bullock still looks pretty damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Instead of using craigslist, why don't you just tape a thousand dollars in cash to your body and stand on a street corner in the Bronx because that's probably as safe, if not safer than craigslist, no offense...

Just wait it out; your first time will happen when it happens.
    I already asked him for $1000, he was having none of it. He doesn't know how to get what he wants here.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

If I was single I would help the poor bastard out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    It's a societal thing.
    What societal thing? I'm curious. What makes a hot 35 years old mother hotter than a hot 35 years old woman with no kids, in your opinion?

Lol. Maybe it won't ever happen...
    It will happen though as long as you make the effort to put yourself out there and just be yourself- the nice guy you should be.

Kinda like a Mrs. Robinson fantasy. She seems more out of reach or more of a challenge than a single woman/ no kids....kinda taboo-ish.
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-04-13 at 09:26 AM.

Yeah, that's it. Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson...Those Simon & Garfunkel lyrics make no sense within the context of the movie: Trivia. They wrote a totally different song before being approached to change their lyrics to "Mrs. Robinson", hence why there's no relevancy between the events of the film and the lyrics (and there's another explanation for why Joe DiMaggio is alluded to in it().
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I already asked him for $1000, he was having none of it. He doesn't know how to get what he wants here.
    Lol. It almost sounds like you want me to go through with it... o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    It will happen though as long as you make the effort to put yourself out there and just be yourself- the nice guy you should be.
    Nice guys don't have sex.

Nice guys don't have sex.
    Uh ya they do! Unconfident guys dont

Yeah, that's it. Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson...Those Simon & Garfunkel lyrics make no sense within the context of the movie: Trivia. They wrote a totally different song before being approached to change their lyrics to "Mrs. Robinson", hence why there's no relevancy between the events of the film and the lyrics (and there's another explanation for why Joe DiMaggio is alluded to in it().

This is why:

In the film The Graduate, listless recent college graduate Benjamin Braddock has an affair with an older married woman, Mrs. Robinson. The song as it appears in the film is different from the familiar hit single version, as only the chorus of the song appears late in the film and with slightly different lyrics: "Stand up tall, Mrs. Robinson, God in heaven smiles on those who pray." It was only later on that Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel re-recorded the song by employing additional lyrics to form the hit single.

According to a Variety article by Peter Bart in the May 15, 2005 issue,[2] director Mike Nichols had become obsessed with Simon & Garfunkel's music while shooting the film. Larry Turman, his producer, made a deal for Simon to write three new songs for the movie. By the time they were nearly finished editing the film, Simon had only written one new song. Nichols begged him for more but Simon, who was touring constantly, told him he didn't have the time. He did play him a few notes of a new song he had been working on; "It's not for the movie ... it's a song about times past – about Mrs. Roosevelt and Joe DiMaggio and stuff." Nichols advised Simon, "It's now about Mrs. Robinson, not Mrs. Roosevelt." During an appearance on Dick Cavett's television show, Simon told the story of how the song was originally called "Mrs. Roosevelt," to which Cavett quipped: "That would have changed the plot of the movie."

Yup, that's it. One of my top 20 films all-time (and which sorta sparked my intrigue in MILFs/cougars). Ever since I saw it in high school, I knew that MILFs/cougars would make one helluva trophy or star on a guy's man card.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast