+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she feelin anything?

she feelin anything?

So im interested in this girl that i've known for a long time but only got close to this year. I just dont know if shes feeling anything from me..like ive been going out with her for the past two or three months..she usually only goes out once a week(well, except for school), and thats usually with me.

Sometimes she seem to be very keen in talking...so much so that you'd think that im talking to my gf if you hear the way she talks....we talk until she falls asleep..and it takes forever to say bye and hang up cuz shell be asking "what bout you? whatll u do then?"....shell grab my arm while we walk...rest her head on my shoulder on the bus..make me carry her on my back sometimes...and gives me a hug before she steps in her door...and once asked to come over and baked a pound cake well these might seem normal...or not...i donno if shes like that with her other male friends. Then after awhile she'll be like all cold and show no interest at all...the way she tlaks...everything..so i donno if shes feelin anything...

when somthin happens shell be like "...did i make you angry?" or "what..u worried about me?" but usually ill just stay silent.

recently shes been telling me how many pple have asked her if she was dating...i donno if this is her way of saying "so lets not be so close"...or maybe ther was no special meaning in that.

I made her this jigsaw puzzle stuck with the 200 or so flowers that i drew, as a 'card' accompanying the necklace that i supposedly got for her grad. now i donno if i should give it to her...cuz its kinda like saying i like her if i do, and i dont want her to push me away if she finds out(that is..if she hadnt felt anything).

gettin a bit long here...im just confused....maybe im just being paranoid

Some good stuff there...I think some of those signs up there point that she's definitely into you...You need to find out if there is something more then friendship. Ask her to go out for a movie or something she really likes and then give her that necklace. If you wait, somebody else might come in and do the job.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

tell her how you feel.

give her the card.

and see where it goes.
    "Ogres are like onions."

like i donno....gut feeling tells me that shes just being nice and she just want to keep our realtionship as friends. The 'being cold at times' thing is giving me mixed feelings, cuz she can really ignore you sometimes...and i get a bit frustrated when she does it

this feeling is hard to cope with..

Here is the thing. Its not about how she feels. its about how you feel. If you like her that much then you tell her even if she doesnt feel the same way....after all...at the end its only the truth right?. Just give her the necklace if you really mean it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    She could act that way cause she's tired of waiting for you to make the move.. you're the man, she's the woman dude. I think she's into you and from what little you told us about the conversations you have everytime it sounded like she was trying to get something out of you "You worried about me? What are you gonna do?" etc, etc. So her acting "cold" to you could very well be her frustration that you are taking so long to make a move.

Give her the gift and if you want to be with her ask her out. Be the man and stop waiting for her to make the move.

i kind of act that way with this guy im dating/friends with. at times im really into him, other times i cant find a way to get comfortable. she might need some room. talk to her about it one day, before u give her the gifts (even though it doesnt have to signify that u like her, friends give gifts with meaning).

Hm... I agree with Only-virgins (for once). I think he has it pretty much dead on. The signs do point to a high possibility of her liking you. I also agree with Tone, I think that the mention of people asking her if she was dating was to arouse a response from you, most likely jealousy. I think she was using that almost as a prompt for you to kinda go into that subject... you know, to ask her out or at least imply that.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?