+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do

Don't know what to do

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and we've been living together for over 2, we've always been extremely faithful and although our sex drives are a little different (His high and mine low) we've never had any problems, we have little 'sulks' with eachother now and again but we always sort it out. Anyway, next week i'm going on a girly holliday with my mum and other family members and it's the first time me and my partner will have gone a week without seeing eachother in over 3 years! I was fine with this until a couple of days ago, i noticed he's on his phone ALL the time, he even takes it to the bathroom! So i know i shouldn't but i logged onto his facebook (I feel awful for doing it and now wish i hadn't) and he's been messaging girls, not the sleezy 'You look hot in that photo' or anything like that but it's girls he hasn't spoken to in ages and each one starts with something like 'we need to catch up' He's also mentioned to each of them that he's got the house to himself next week, no plans and they should pop over, another he's invited out to go shopping. I know this all sounds really innocent typing it out but it's not like him. He's not invited any guys round, and we had a lovely day together yesterday just laughing and talking and looking at the message times he was talking to the girls all yesterday - am i just being stupidly paranoid? I need someone else to weigh this up with an outside view before i start talking to friends. Sorry this message was so long, thank you so much for any advice!

Well just stay with him next week. Ofcourse its not nice if your BF is going out without you. Even less nice if itsa girls or just one girl. You just have to spend more time with him in all kind of diferent envioremnts(its heathy btw) so you will care less if hes going out with other people.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 15-04-13 at 05:35 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Leah_Marie View Post
    and although our sex drives are a little different (His high and mine low) we've never had any problems
    This screamed out at me as a potentially huge problem. Perhaps he's getting frustrated and starting to think it mightbe nice to have a girlfriend who has the same sex drive as him. Have you talked to him about this because for me it would be a deal breaker.

You are not being paranoid at all... I see a red flag moving. Whatever "catch up" he wants to do with these girls he absolutely shouldn't have mentioned that he will have the house to himself next week. His plans might be innocent but most girls' plans aren't. Men have this tendency to think that they can control anything, but we don't and thank heaven for that. You should be there and be introduced when these friends come round. Else, you are inviting big trouble, especially with an empty house and overdriven sex urges...knock knock. Hope that I wasn't too blunt. Good luck!