+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gave her number but didnt answer

Gave her number but didnt answer

Ok so i randomly found an alone pretty girl at a mall. I tracked her a little bit and i found out she is kinda in rush. So i walked up to her and said she is pretty and i want to meet her. We started a small talk and because i didnt want to be annoying and let her go, i asked for her number after a bit talking and she smiled at me and gave it to me and got blush. The same night i texted her " this this is a VIP#, store with care" and at the end i mentioned my name. She texted me back. "Haha,ok:)" . But the next night when i texted her" whatcha doing girl? :)" she didnt reply.What does it mean?. Should i text her again or should i just move on? Is she interested in me or not?

Give it a few days and then try again. If still no response, she's not interested so move on.

I agree with Starnique. Text her again in a few days and if no reply...forget it.

I like your line. Someday, a really good girl will actually take note and be decent enough to give a better response than "Haha, ok " What the others said, I concur with.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Mehrad, I'm going to give opposite advice to what you've received. Back in the day when I was young and single, I thought it was creepy when I was approached by a random stranger in a mall. Granted, I wouldn't hand out my number if asked - but sometimes a cold approach can make a person feel pressured and they may hand out a number despite not feeling good about it.

She's probably gotten home and said to herself "why the heck did I do that?" I suspect that your text saying that yours was a VIP number wouldn't have helped your case at all.

I suggest you change your MO.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Nah, don't listen to her. She's a she. It's GOOD that you had the courage to approach a girl in public; the mall was pretty much designed by men for this purpose. Your line was be-a-u-tiful; shows you have confidence and that she'd be an idiot not to keep and make use of that number.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I think you are just a few days old stranger to her. You should talk to her more in first night and ask her out. Actually its good to ask out girl when you ask for a number cause if they have time you can go for cofee or something so no time or oportunity is wasted, just living in the moment.

That blush she had one her face is long gone now and she may not feel enought atracted to talk to you anymore.

Anyway gratz on caurage to aproach. next time dont watch girls but aproach immideatly from the moment you see somone interesting. Its like if you wait longer than 3 sconds then negative thoughts starts to creep in mind. And girl can see if you are living in the moment and thats so much more atractive.

Look how pro do it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dq9Ezlw-9g
    5:09
    Last edited by pcmaster; 16-04-13 at 02:41 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nah, don't listen to her. She's a she. It's GOOD that you had the courage to approach a girl in public; the mall was pretty much designed by men for this purpose. Your line was be-a-u-tiful; shows you have confidence and that she'd be an idiot not to keep and make use of that number.
    LR is right. I'm a girl and as such, I know nothing about what girls want.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Im going to give it a one more shot. I think its a win/no loss situation and being rejected wont harm me. About my line, im actually confident about it and i want to keep doing it. Passing by a pretty girl and not saying anything to her is just a pain in the future, but the awkwardness of the conversation after the approach will go away in a few minutes :) .so it worths it. I dont care if everybody that i walked up to rejected me but atlast there will be a one girl who will like me. Also i think this line boosts my confidence too.
    Last edited by Mehrad59; 16-04-13 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    LR is right. I'm a girl and as such, I know nothing about what girls want.
    Girls only tell about what they "want", which is not actually what they want. They'll tell you, OP, to basically be Prince Charming but no girl wants a Prince Charming.

Agree with LR you dont have to be charming prince. All you need is white horse(preferably unicorn) Good looks, castle(in the sky) and a kiss that wakes her up.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrad59 View Post
    Im going to give it a one more shot. I think its a win/no loss situation and being rejected wont harm me. About my line, im actually confident about it and i want to keep doing it. Passing by a pretty girl and not saying anything to her is just a pain in the future, but the awkwardness of the conversation after the approach will go away in a few minutes .so it worths it. I dont care if everybody that i walked up to rejected me but atlast there will be a one girl who will like me. Also i think this line boosts my confidence too.
    As much as I hate texting as a means to get to know someone, maybe she'd respond if you just text her first until she feels a little less intimidated by your cold approach. Once you have a bit of a back and forth text convo going, maybe ask her if you can call her instead of texting at that point.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Sorry LR but the girls can smell hyperactive insecurity from miles away. Yes it is all about the delivery of the message because it is the first part of contact, and first impressions do count. Maybe you could take a few "confidence" night classes at a community college.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrad59 View Post
    Ok so i randomly found an alone pretty girl at a mall. I tracked her a little bit and i found out she is kinda in rush. So i walked up to her and said she is pretty and i want to meet her. We started a small talk and because i didnt want to be annoying and let her go, i asked for her number after a bit talking and she smiled at me and gave it to me and got blush. The same night i texted her " this this is a VIP#, store with care" and at the end i mentioned my name. She texted me back. "Haha,ok" . But the next night when i texted her" whatcha doing girl? " she didnt reply.What does it mean?. Should i text her again or should i just move on? Is she interested in me or not?
    She is NOT INTERESTED! yes move on....yes leave her alone.....messaging her again will only make you feel worse when she doesn't respond......be a man and walk away from this one.

Meherad59 Next time you see a girl you like,...introduce yourself, make sure you get her name, say her name when you respond to her, good eye contact, smile, but don't get in her face about it, tell her you want to take her out for______and confidently exchange numbers. The key is to be confident, not aggressive....be as casual as possible....act like this is not a big deal to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast