+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she lying?.

is she lying?.

my girl seems to be distance of late, says its to do with work and not knowing whats she wants to do with her future. I'm really confused as to if she's cheating or not. Its confusing because she distance but at the same time close, i.e when sleeping she tends to not b as close to me in the bed as before often with her back turned but at he same time she wont go bed with out me and when we 1st lay in bed together she's all over me. the other week she went shopping with her friend and they separated for a while she said 10 mins the max, her reason for separating was that the shops where closing and they both wanted to go separate shops, my understanding is that women never split up. a time before that i forgot my keys and had to go meet her for it and she came to meet me with the key by her self and when i went down stairs her friend was shopping with a old school mate out the blue. her excuse that time was that she went off to get some food while i was on my way to get the keys. Another time was when she was ment to be at a friends i whatsapp her friend a pic to show her as her internet had ran out on her phone and she didn't know about it till half hour later, said her friend was in the bath and that she had gone shop by her self up the road, it was when it was dark around 7pm. shes still interested in sex but ive noticed that she started to try new things but so do i and suddenly take a interest in karma sutra book. she asks if im meeting her on her lunch when im free but im not sure if its a genuine case or if its to seems what im doing, we have both hurt each other in the past, from my point of view everything is/was okay but these little things has set alarm bells ringing. any advice will be great. if any more info is needed to give u a better idea of the situation just ask.

Defree, I'm having a lot of trouble understanding your post. Is English your second language?

I wouldn't give a second thought to any of the 'red flags' you've seen. But you clearly don't trust her. Does she know that you don't trust her? Has she got any history which would cause you to not trust her?

Also, why do you think she wants to meet you for lunch to spy on you? Has she got a history of spying on you?

Regarding the old hurts which the two of you did to each other, is it possible those old hurts have done irreparable damage which neither of you can get past?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

"my understanding is that women never split up." In America, we split up all the time. It's one facet of multitasking: we can each get our stuff done and meet afterward.
    You sound very controlling. Ann
    Ann