+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she just stressed or is it me ?

is she just stressed or is it me ?

Ladies please help !!!!!!!

Im sure you heard the story before .. guy been with a girl for x amount of years blah blah ..well heres mines .

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 going on 4 years .. we broke up last year for a few months ( jan - may ) then got back to gether
    Thats when we " realised " we loved each other ... things have been goin well since .. she shows that she truely loves me ... talks about future plans with me .. like moving in .. getting married even having a kid .. and im right there agreeing with her , but recently .. ( u knew this was coming ) recently .. things have been alil sour .

. we already hardly see each other .. being thay she's still in college and Im working .. so most of the time I do see her is when I pick her up from the library late at night . She's seems soo overwhelmed with papers & projects ..which she turns in late almost all the time .. she said she lost interest in school .. I try to encourage her but I dont know if it helps... she hates her housing situation because she lives with her parents .. and her grandmother recently moved in and guess what .. she sleeps in her room .. also she doesnt have a job .. atleast not a steady one ..now being that she has all of that .. I haedly get to see her.. and we bearly get to talk like that .. last time I seen her was tuesday 4/16 .. and befor that was I think the 4/11 ..and before that haha i remember .. but it wasnt bad till this week

Idk if its me but it seems like she's tired of me .. like .. I have that same feeling I had around when we first took the break and after we before we broke up.. she says she wants to hang out with the girls and feels like she doesnt do anything
    Which is fine with me .. but I feel somethings different and alil more than what shes saying... I admit .. I have been acting alil bit needy this week .. somwthing I dont usually do .. i nust miss her .. thats my baby ..am I adding on to the stress ? Is it stress or is she tired of my ass?

When we do see eachother we kiss the same .. passionate .. same for the sex tho tuesday she said she didnt want to have sex.. just give me ...pleasure me .. but couldn't help it after I "persuaded " her to... so that part seems in good standings

Its the texting .. I feel she ignores them.... last convo we had was soooo sour

She keeps a picture of us on her wallpaper for her phone but .. I call & text morw than she does

Am I bugging out .. what should I do?
    Last edited by franklove; 19-04-13 at 02:30 AM.

It sounds like her life is chaotic right now.

Be supportive while she navigates herself through her situation.

The relationship is dying. Seems pretty clear to me at least.

Sorry, sounds like someone else has her attention and she doesn't want to hurt you. She may care about you but she is interested in someone else.