+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she jealous or just attention seeking?

Is she jealous or just attention seeking?

So a while back I used to like this girl at work, I was 70% sure that she liked me too. Her name is jenny.
    I asked her out, didn't end up going out as she said she didn't see us 'going anywhere'. However she did state that she did want to go out and even kiss me at one point.

That was 4 months ago. It was painful getting over her, but I am almost there. I still find her really attractive, but I've drilled it into my head that we aren't going ever be at the stage where we could possibly go out.

Anyways we are pretty good friends now. We still flirt a little bit and text every now and then but nothing serious.

We see eachother every day and she is pretty busy as she is a paralegal.

She does make the effort to speak to me, this is clear as sometimes she does walk by my desk and talks to me, or I randomly just bump into her.

Sometimes she ignores me for a few days - I have no idea why. I'm sure it may be work related, but I think there may be still something there.

Yesterday, I had spoke to her in the morning, she was a little bit flirty as when I looked away she put a bit of paper with a guys face right in my face to scare me, which it did. She's childish like that.

Anyways i was speaking to another friend of mine (Lisa) at my desk and Jenny was using the printer. The way I was looking I could see both of Lisa and Jenny, but I was only talking to Lisa, and Jenny looked at me once or twice and was probably trying to get my attention. I think I even heard her coughing on purpose? I sort of get the impression of Jenny being slightly jealous?

I was a bit flirty with Lisa but i was only being friendly.

I spoke to Jenny later and as i've said earlier she is usually really friendly with me, and acts completely differently around me than any other guys in our office. However this time she was completely dismissive of me... kind of like she was punishing me for talking to another girl?

Today, I think I caught her glancing a few ways. I made it obvious on one or two occasions that I was looking at her and say hi but she completely ignored me.

What the hell?

I'm more concerned that I can't talk to her as a friend more than anything.

Is she jealous or something?

Ignore this stupid cunt from now on unless you absolutely have to talk to her for work. Treat her like she doesn't exist and she may even let you bang her. She's an attention whore; use that to your advantage.