+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for a dating coach!

Looking for a dating coach!

Greetings!

I am looking for a dating coach (maybe life coach when it comes to social and emotional issues).

Something about me:

- male, 25 y.o., university education.
    - I have spend several years on Pickup forum and practiced that... thing. I also studied "sciences" related to mating such as psychology, sociology, evolutionary bilogy... ( I used " because after a long resreach I realized that thi branch is no sciences at all). Therefore there is very few what I don`t already know at theoretical basis.
    - pretty bad dating results. So fat I haven`t had any relationship, very few sexual experience and it could be said I`m pretty much f****d up. In fact, If I won`t find any man who will coach and train me, there is almost no chance for me to change this situation. I will have only 2 another options: either mirracle or becoming famous and wealthy . I`m serious, I have studied mating domain long enough to knw how it goes and what`s my problem. And that I am not able to solve it myself.

So, desirable characteristics of a coach:

- older man (at least 30) with quite good experience with women and understanding to them. This is essential! On pickup forums I have met dozens of quick-made young brats that either didn`t know anything about dating and didn`t have sexual life for themselves or were successful but their success was based almost entirely on luck.

- now I wanted to write that I would prefere intellient and educated man, but I think first point should be enough.

- well, I accept guy from internet for a skype consultations etc. but most likely I would prefer somebody who I can meet in flesh and who can show me "how to do it". Therefore it would be best if he was from London, United Gindom.

what can I offer in return?

Well I`m affraid quite a few . My eternal gratitude first and good feeling that you saved soul of young nice innocent guy . I don`t have much money but I am sport trainer and marketing consultant. Well I only recently finished my study, but as sportsman I have quite extensive knowledge and experience. If you are looking for somebody who can get you to great form, I am your man!

So I would be grateful for either positive responsed for my ad or some references for good people.

PS: I used emoticons in this forum for the first time. Dafaq iz dis???
    Last edited by TwillightBrony; 19-04-13 at 06:53 AM.

My experience

Hey man have you heard of the 21 convention? there are a lot of amazing speakers there that are considered some of the best dating coaches in the world. I went last summer and in my opinion the best guy for me was steve mayeda he made you be able just to have interesting conversations by talking about yourself and her. Also you said u knew a lot about theory but none of it worked but there are a LOT of theories and some of them are shit so you may have had bad advice. hope this helps cya

well thanks for your advice. Franky, there are none "dating theories", some man just sound better than other. I have heard plenty of awsum speakers too and was pretty disapointed when I found truth about them. Descent man doesn`t draw attention to him. If you are really good, why do you need to brag about it?

If you understand what I mean you are the person I am looking for...

Have you tried Sasha Daygame and James Marshal? Vince taylor is fun guy too. They have websites aswell and they do seminars and tours. You can check out what they do on youtube.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 19-04-13 at 12:26 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will