+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies your help needed

Ladies your help needed

Ladies ive got a situation with a female friend of mine. Where friends no more than that. She is in a relationship, fairly long term relationship. Anyhow we used to keep in touch most days but for some reason now i dont here anything from her. Which is strange because i have done nothing wrong. I constantly wonder whether she still thinks about me and remembers that i still exist. Her bf is the protective type, obviously he doesnt know me and her used to talk. What do you think? She a lady in a relationship be speaking to other males??

A lady in a relationship should not be SECRETLY talking to other men.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She's in a relationship so the dynamic that you and her shared before has changed now. Solution: Find a really cool chick that you can call your best friend and be in a romantic relationship with too. Win/Win.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

ya i think you cant be best friends with a girl unless shes ur gf. weve had 100's of discussions on this topic if you wana type friends into the search and see what comes up. it may help you understand y her bf and relationship comes first and hanging with you will prob just cause trust issues and affect her relationship with him. also it leads to emotional affairs and too many people gethurt.

my advice: find male best friends and find one girl to be yours. men and women should not be gay best friends..

Do you think shes maybe scared of feeling something for me, what bugs me the most is the thought of her not even remembering i exist, surely ya cant just wipe someone from your memory.

I used to have a guy friend. We got on well. Went for a drink once or twice a week with another female friend of mine. The three of us hung out all the time and Id text him a lot just chatting being friendly. I treated him the same way I treat all my girl friends and Id call him hun or leave little xxx on my texts-hed do the same.

Anyway when I met my bf-I felt bad texting my friend. I knew that he probably wouldn't approve of the friendship (even though it was purely platonic and I knew Id never be interested in him) so I stopped texting him. Things change when your in a relationship. Thats the way it should be. You have to build your relationship around trust and you don't do anything that could hurt your partner. I knew I wouldn't like him having a female best friend and I don't have double standards. The same rules apply to both of us.