+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relationship Issue

Relationship Issue

Hi

So i'm in a relationship with an older woman she is 32 and i am 22

She also has 2 kids 1 boy which is 9 years old and 1 girl 13 years old

I'm having absolutely no problem with the kids and in fact they both love me i always play with the small boy and he talks to me a lot and the girl also likes me a lot

We are together almost 3 months now and we actually slept together at her house for 2 months now wake up together drink coffee together eat together we spend generally a lot of time together

She was madly in love with me or so i thought as all couples we had our fights and problems at some point i once told her that i'd like to have a kid too and before that she'd sometimes joke to me that she is pregnant to probably see my reaction and i always said "no way seriously?" and such

So one day she became very cold with me and told me that we spend too much time together and that is actually unhealthy and we should spend some time on our private lives too and do our things and not always be together
    I told her ok but i'd like to sleep with you every night and she refused that too she said she needs some alone time

After that i caused a fight with her for that reason because i once also told her the same thing and she also refused and now why she said that to me?
    I eventually broke the necklace she gave me as present for my birthday and throwed it inside her car and told her to not call me in the morning
    She left and said i don't want to talk with you at this moment.

And now this last friday and saturday we met had some drinks together and she told me she loves me etc etc we slept together but at the morning she told me she needs time to think and can't decide what to do because she knows i will eventually ask for kids and she doesn't want to have anymore kids and what then i will leave her and she will be too old to find a new man or something like that

She also told a friend that she told me to break up but in fact she never told me that in fact she told me to not touch our facebook profiles and let them be in relationship with each other

I can't understand anything what the **** is going on?
    If she didn't love me she would not let me meet her entire family?
    She would not take me to her home and sleep with me everyday in front of her kids?

What the hell should i do?

You just need to be straight up with her! And ask her if she wants the same things as you? You have only been together 3 months and you have problems already! If she doesn't want more kids but you do find someone else your only 22

Quote Originally Posted by JayCarter View Post
    You just need to be straight up with her! And ask her if she wants the same things as you? You have only been together 3 months and you have problems already! If she doesn't want more kids but you do find someone else your only 22
    thing is i want to be with her... so much....

she said she wants no more kids and i don't know if i want kids or not yet i'm too young to know i really want to be with her

3 months is not love - its called infatuation. look it up.

look your very young to be taking on two kids. if i were you id get out now. this woman is either a drama queen, has abandonment issues or is a bullshitter and using the whole kids thing as an excuse to ditch you.

its only been 3 months, the honeymoon period has faded and the cracks are beginning to show. y dont you meet a girl your own age with no baggage or kids that you can have a whole load of fun with before taking on so much commitment and responsibility? are there not other things you want to do first before having kids?

i dont think its worth it and i think she is a very irresponsible mother to be introducing a man she hardly nos to her kids, letting him act like a surrogate dad for a few brief months before kicking him out. that is bad parenting

what do you mean your too young to no what you want? thats bull and you no it. your not 15-your 22. your good with kids, you already o you do want them at some point so please stop making excuses to justify being with her.

your not on the same page and your gonna waste a whole losda time on her if you dont get out now

I just think you should find another girl it sounds like she obviously doesn't feel the same about you! And you don't want to get stuck into the relationship and wish you had kids!

If I was you I would find a girl who wants the same things as you...

Quote Originally Posted by JayCarter View Post
    I just think you should find another girl it sounds like she obviously doesn't feel the same about you! And you don't want to get stuck into the relationship and wish you had kids!

If I was you I would find a girl who wants the same things as you...
    but it HURTS me and even now i cry to the thought of losing her i love her.....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    what do you mean your too young to no what you want? thats bull and you no it. your not 15-your 22. your good with kids, you already o you do want them at some point so please stop making excuses to justify being with her.

your not on the same page and your gonna waste a whole losda time on her if you dont get out now
    and if she really didn't love me and used this "kid thing" as an excuse to make me go away why would she sleep with me and tell me she loves me again this past saturday ?
    Why wont she let me remove relationship status from facebook?

Shes just stupid if she thinks you gona stick around without sex. Maybe shes not sure how serious you are about her so dont want to get too atracted incase you disapear.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

look shes already expressed doubts about this relationship and its only been 3months. thats normally a warning sign that its gonna end.
    and just coz she slept with you doesnt mean she wants to be with you long term. maybe she has a fear of being alone and will string you along, tell you what you wana hear and sleep with you till someone better comes along.

OP im sorry but this woman will break your heart. the red flags are there. she already asked you to back off and said she needs more space etc. shes not as into you as you are to her. it really is that simple.

Shell lose more and more respect for you if you run to her every time she clicks her fingers. She holds all the power here coz you want her more than she wants you.

Im not gonna sugarcoat it or tell you what you want to her. I get that you really like her but this has about a 1% chance of working long term and no matter what happens your the one that will end up hurt. Id say she just wants a fling-you want love.

Get out now

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    look shes already expressed doubts about this relationship and its only been 3months. thats normally a warning sign that its gonna end.
    and just coz she slept with you doesnt mean she wants to be with you long term. maybe she has a fear of being alone and will string you along, tell you what you wana hear and sleep with you till someone better comes along.

OP im sorry but this woman will break your heart. the red flags are there. she already asked you to back off and said she needs more space etc. shes not as into you as you are to her. it really is that simple.

Shell lose more and more respect for you if you run to her every time she clicks her fingers. She holds all the power here coz you want her more than she wants you.

Im not gonna sugarcoat it or tell you what you want to her. I get that you really like her but this has about a 1% chance of working long term and no matter what happens your the one that will end up hurt. Id say she just wants a fling-you want love.

Get out now
    Every time we were together and mentioned not being together she cried first last time i said okay you know what you are right lets end it she cried and altho she was sitting a next to me she send me an sms saying i love you never forget that and after a little bit she send me another sms saying "i'm dying" and kept crying really i can't think that she doesn't love me as much as i love her...

She's probably having doubts about your age. 10 years is a big age gap at this point; I'm 29 and would never date a 22 year old, no matter how mature they were. People are at very different stages in their life at 22/32 and people change a lot during this time. She's thinking that you will eventually change your mind, think of her as too old and move on, which will be easier for you than it will be for her. She probably does love you but the circumstances aren't right. Not many men want kids at 22 - but in 10 years time (for example) you might really want one - so much so that you'll find someone in their 20s/30s who can bare still bare children. You'll have that option. She'll be 42 at might not.

Could this be what she's thinking? I would be.

Agree with Chair. It looks to me that she want run away from you before you run away from her. She dont wana fall for you just to end up alone when things get serious. Also she have kids and she dont wana fck up their hearts aswell. At some point she could started to think that it was too good to be true, that maybe she dont deserrve someone so younger than her.

I still think shes a drama queen- "I do love you", "Im dying" wtf...

Its only been 3 months. Its irrational to be this upset.. Shes full of it. And most people dont start worrying about the future this early. Its supposed to be fun. When its this complicated-I would just walk away.

Well she was the one to cut your dick off. Now shes the one whos dying. Maybe shes really in love if shes doing this stupid unlogical stuff. I think she miss you more than she thought she would.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast