+ Follow This Topic

Thread: coworker's recent ex

coworker's recent ex

hi. i'm here looking for a third opinion on a good problem i have.

a super hot girl at work started saying she has a crush on me and wants to **** word for word. i played it off and ended up cuddling with her that night and the next day when we were more sober for a nap. she is really hot. i'd say a 9. tiny with big boobs and she really takes care of herself. i am not that hot or anything but i guess have caught her fancy while working/drinking. she is not a whore by any means and tends to stick with one guy as far as i know. i want to go for it so bad! i don't take a lot of risks or chances and she'd probably be the hottest i'd ever sleep with. it would help jump start my stagnant love life.

the problem is that she has been dating another coworker for awhile with a few break ups mixed in. they have had a rough patch recently and broke up again according to her but "are working on it" according to him. i am kind of friends with them both. well i guess i don't know how good of friends. we work together a few nights a week and drink together and have fun a few times a month. we don't have much at all in common but might have been better friends out of convenience if he didn't smother her with all his time. me and him don't do anything together just the two of us but i think because of his smothering her he doesn't have many friends besides people at work and friends out of town. he is also planning on quitting and getting a day job asap so i may not have to see him much at all.

one of my good friends - who i definitely wouldn't even consider this with - says i should go for a hookup up, keep it on the down low and play it by ear but be prepared to admit it honestly to him and be prepared to lose the friendship. he said that i should make sure they are broken up, too.

i wouldn't really want a relationship with her because i know she lies a lot and runs wild sometimes.

what do you guys think i should do? she texted me asking what we should do about it and i replied that i'm conflicted and not sure and that i had similar thoughts towards her. that's where we stand at the moment. i really just want to say **** it and **** her.

Mate, doing this girl is a really, really dumb idea. You could not only make your workplace really uncomfortable, you could also end up with a fist to the mouth from her on again/off again ex.

>>she is not a whore by any means and tends to stick with one guy as far as i know.<< Who are you trying to kid? Isn't she trying to cheat on her current boyfriend with you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

good point. i'm going to double check but supposedly they are broken up and he will not be working there soon. i definitely will not be a willing part of cheating and also don't want to start work drama. hopefully it's appeal will wear off over the next few days.