+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Girl from work, adivce needed!

Well those girls are ****ing idiots. They are obviously not on a pedastal if thats all it takes. It wouldnt work on me. Hed be erased from my life if he ignored me lol. Plen
    ty more fish as they say

Well you asked how I'd go about it, so I told you.

If you asked her in a joking way then of course she wasn't going to. If you ask her in a serious way, where the only way you will ever acknowledge her existence again is to say yes, then who knows what she'll say. And who cares? That's the point. If you don't care, she'll chase. That's why they're called attention whores..they'll **** you for attention if you withhold it from them. And I must reiterate, you're rid of her if she declines.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Well those girls are ****ing idiots. They are obviously not on a pedastal if thats all it takes. It wouldnt work on me. Hed be erased from my life if he ignored me lol. Plen
    ty more fish as they say
    Yes Michelle, that's the whole point. These girls are ****ing idiots.

maybe this is the right attitude to have and maybe it isnt, i dunno. im quite tempted to give it ago but maybe im just to nice for that. thanks for the advice anyway, i will update once theres a outcome either way

Let us no how it goes. Next week hell be back crying like a baby saying how hes in love with the slut... Saying how it happened again and again and will she ever leave him for me?

Best of luck in your future misery.. Theres a reason y some men are assholes and do this all the time and become more and more heartless each time-its coz theres a black hole where there heart should be and they genuinly do not care. They play on the weak, vulnernable and insecure women.

The OP doesnt sound like one of those guys so this will end in tears (his tears)

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Yes Michelle, that's the whole point. These girls are ****ing idiots.

I already figured that out just after you said they ****ed you lol

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I already figured that out just after you said they ****ed you lol
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I seriously almost spit my drink out when I read this. Good one.

P.S. I don't do this all the time. It actually happens pretty rarely.

Serious qs then? How many?

lol now i dont know what to do, ignore her? talk to her about it properly? or try to **** her?

Start a new thread and see what the others say. This one is prob too long for people to join in now.

Its your choice. What do you want to achieve?

Whats to talk about? Its either ignore her or **** her and then ignore her-theres your choices.

How many? Five or six, and that's probably 50% of girls I've given such an ultimatum..out of 50-100 people I've gone on dates with in the last decade or so.

honestly? i want to know what she honestly wants from me but i dont know if she can tell me that, i dont want to continue the games, i just cant see us being friends, polite maybe but friends i doubt it, i think theres feelings there from both sides, i might be wrong but it feels like we either get together or we have nothing to do with each other. im usually quite a straight person, id rather know where i stand.

Okay, well you know she doesn't want to be with you because you've given her more than ample opportunity for that. So just quit being a bitch, and stop following her around harassing her about being your girlfriend. Just make the decision and tell her you don't need to meet up with her, and be done with it. Then there will be no question where you stand. If you ask her, she's just going to keep stringing you along.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    How many? Five or six, and that's probably 50% of girls I've given such an ultimatum..out of 50-100 people I've gone on dates with in the last decade or so.

You said in another thread that if a girl messes with you-you **** someone else to punish her. Ill change the qs to how many have you slept with in total? And how many of those did you actually care about?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast