+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make him feel special

How to make him feel special

Looking for some ideas from you guys on what i can do to make my man feel special we have been through so much and I want to do something special for him....thanks!

Initiate sex.

Do that thing he likes.

Cook him dinner afterwards.

Tell him he's the most amazing man you've ever had.

Stop doing that thing that annoys him.

Hot wild nasty sex is a good place to start

Let him try anal.

Say "I love you" and buy him flowers. Seriously it works.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Say "I love you" and buy him flowers. Seriously it works.
    **** that...I don't want flowers. Just give me random BJs (don't wait for him to ask) and I am happy as hell, especially in AM before work. Makes me go to work with a goofyass grin and just overly happy.

Make him a dinner and serve it to him naked or have him come from work and you are in a sexy outfit or just waiting naked....works for me. Only problem with serving me dinner naked is it will usually be ice cold because all I would see is the naked GF and dinner would have to wait...lol.

Seriously there is some truth to the statement....Feed me, **** me, Shut the **** up. I don't need the last part because I enjoy talking to a GF and truely care about her day, but some guys just want quite when they get home (at least for a little).
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 23-04-13 at 06:58 AM.

Well its easy to mention sex but must be a lot of stuff besides that, we are not that shallow. Ask him out for a date perhaps.

Lol my mans happy with dinner, regular sex, regular bjs and lots of affection. I think thats what most men want as well as someone they can just be themselves around and not have to be all macho wth all he time. Someone that he can lean on occasionally if hes had a bad day etc.

And all of the above as long as you dont nag him, stress him out a lot or fight over stupid crap will generally have him eating out of the palm of your hand

Well its easy to mention sex but must be a lot of stuff besides that, we are not that shallow. Ask him out for a date perhaps.

Were not saying sex is the most important thing. Sex only becomes important if your not having enough of it. It is how he feels loved. If you stop sleeping with your man-hell get depressed. Rejection stinks and a lot of stupid women dont understand that.

But a lot do and sleep on a first date.

But seriously you started serious topic here. Rejections do sucks. Especialy if you really emotionaly attached to a girl. Emotional wall + distanced body(no body warm) Its possible to lose mind like that. Might aswell do hammerblow in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Were not saying sex is the most important thing. Sex only becomes important if your not having enough of it. It is how he feels loved. If you stop sleeping with your man-hell get depressed. Rejection stinks and a lot of stupid women dont understand that.
    But seriously you started serious topic here. Rejections do sucks. Especialy if you really emotionaly attached to a girl. Emotional wall + distanced body(no body warm) Its possible to lose mind like that. Might aswell do hammerblow in the head.
    I completley agree. I always felt like I was on a sex ration with my exGF. I was lucky to have it once or twice a week (we had more sex when we were not living together) and it was almost always on her terms. I usually got not now, or later when we go to bed. Many times that later never came. It really pissed me off on a Friday night when she said lets watch a movie or tv in bed and then she would pass out at 10pm. I would be wide awake, horny, lonely, and board. Made me resent her a lot and the main reason I left her.

God forbid the one and only time in 5 years I told her I was not in the mood it was like the end of the world. The difference is I felt like crap that day, was super tired, and was feeling sick (getting the flu/bug). She got so mad that she started yelling and I believe she even threatened my manhood and called me a faggot or something along those lines.

Pcmaster and Michelle are so right on this one...I did feel like I was loosing my mind.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 23-04-13 at 09:04 AM.

Its alright for her to say no but not you. Ppfftt.

Pcmaster i dont agree with sex too soon st all. Im talking about a loving relationship. It is important. Even if im not in the mood occasionally id still give him a bj or just do it doggie. Its rare that im not in the mood but i still wouldnt reject him. The only time i have said no is if im in pain from a kidney infection or yeast infection and hes obviously v understanding.

Hes said no a few times but only if hes literally exhausted and he works v hard so i understand on those rare occasions.

Anyway sex is great-might as well make the most of it before were grey and wrinkly lol

What's "shallow" about sex?

Honestly, this is a bad question because men are not like women for the most part. A woman can take a certain act and make the world out of it. A man feels special because he feels he has a woman that understands him and will always be there. Men really don't get overly emotional about one particular act the same as women do. Doesn't mean don't do something special for him, but understand his reaction to it might not be what you expect. Although giving birth to his child is pretty special, well it was for me. :-)

some men actually do really value the emotional connection and intimacy. i dont no y people believe that men are not emotional. its just a stereotype.

anyway OP theres obviously other things you can do to make him feel special. you could right him a letter telling him all the things you love about him. and you could also aim to praise him more-throw around a few compliments. hed appreciate that.

you could get him tickets to a good concert or something or go on a romantic break. or you could hand make him something special like a photo frame with lots of pics of you and him

good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast