+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to figure out what this guy maybe thinking.

Trying to figure out what this guy maybe thinking.

Ok, I have posted about this guy in another thread regarding what I should say to him but I am confused as to why he would do somethings. I think he recently told me I had been friend zoned to start with but why would he mention living here, intentionally leave his things here, and sleep in my bed (ok, it's a king size memory foam so maybe I can figure that out) but why do all of this then tell me he likes hanging out with me, doesn't know what he wants, that he wants to keep hanging out with me and talk to other girls too. If he just wants to be friends and hang out why wouldn't he just come hang out and leave like other friends I have that are men? Also, if we are just friends why would he care what I thought about other women he got involved with. I'm like ok you've friend zoned me why would I care if he was hanging out with a chick that he described as "busted and old"? Does he think that I'm going to be like haha, you just friend zoned me then you meet a chick that's ugly and old. Right, I'm not that shallow. Does he see me as one of the "bros" so to speak and think that I would say something?

Try sleeping with him and see what happens.

Just remember to use protection.

Its complicated. You have to ask him, but problem is even he might not know cause I dont see any sense here. Dont be afraid to be brave. Life is so much easier when you can say whats on your mind. Straight talk to him.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't understand why you wouldn't care about who he dates. I thought most of us like to see our friends with a partner who treats them kindly and with love and respect. Are you saying that you wouldn't care if he got treated badly?

Likewise, it's certainly not uncommon for someone to ask a friend for their opinion on a new boyfriend/girlfriend. Especially those who've previously missed warning signs and gotten burned. Those people know that friends can see flaws which are still invisible to us. He trusts your judgement and wants your opinion.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

OP dont allow him to act like your bf if hes not your bf. tell him to **** off. y you letting him sleep in your bed?

God damn....what's with people letting friends sleep in their bed? Rule of life people...if you are not going to have a sexual relationship w/someone don't let them in your bed.

Basilandthyme: I'm not one to base one's character on how they look. What he meant by "busted and old" was her appearance. I could care less if the person is ugly and old. Now yes if it were just a person with cruel intentions I would say something.
    FlaCooln: I didn't intend to be "friends" with this guy. It's not like I knew him for years and was like "sure, go ahead and sleep in my bed but your not getting it." Lol
    On the flip side, I did just bite the bullet and talk to him about this. I'm not sure how someone doesn't know what they want from a person but sure enough that's what he said. I just told him that I will be friends with him if that's what he wants but he will not be doing things like sleeping in my bed again.

Good for you. He needs to shit or get off the pot. Ball is in his court now.