+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Love In the edge

MMJ is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

My Love In the edge

Hi friends,

Myself and my girlfriend are 24 years old. I am a handicapped. She is very cute,smart,really affectionate and emotional. Guys would jus die for a girl like her. She makes me feel like no other girl can ever make me feel. I feel that she is my true love."Love of my life". When I told her my love. She said she is not ready to do it and the reasons for that are

* She is from a different religion and her parents are orthodox(They take religion seriously).
    * She doesnt want to agree my love and later feel me like cheated cause she cant hurt her parents.(She is her parents pet)

After all the reasons she gave she said that she Likes me. But doesnt want to hurt me. yet I kept pursuing and we had been in a good contact till now(talk over the phone for hours and text like anything). Recently she has started to avoid me and she is telling that nothing is reason behind that. she doesnt pick my calls and rarely replies to my texts.

Last Saturday I pressed on her to tel the reason for this..
    She jus said "Will you please let me in peace"
    I got a feeling like everytime I ve been going for her she has felt it as a disturbance and so I said "I wont disturb you anymore if you ever feel like gettin back
    Pls get back..
    Till this moment there has been no texts or calls from her.
    Everytime we had a fight I would go and please her to be back.
    Last time she spoke she meant like she didnt want to do this anymore..
    My heart is jus not ready to accept it..
    She is Love of My Life..
    I dont want to miss her...
    What should I do now..
    Help me friends...

Great that you finally found someone loveable. But she dont love you back and shes not your girfriend. Girlfriend at least responds to calls. You said if she feels like than she can contact you. But shes dont - that means her feelings is diferent than yours.Its simple as that. Diference is you need her but cant contact her. She can contact you but dont need you. Thing is she wasnt ready for relationship already before she met you. You were ready and fell for it with all your heart cause nothing did hold you back. Now you are sad and alone. Next time try to create equal relationship with equal feelings from both sides with somone who is ready to.

Here is a bit explanation about your situation and why you should get on with other girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=KriZHsiiYPg

Take care and smile beacuse you deserve to !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You have two choices here:

1/. Accept she does not want to sleep with you and dont bring it up again

or

2/. break up with her

right now you are just pushing her away

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Great that you finally found someone loveable. But she dont love you back and shes not your girfriend. Girlfriend at least responds to calls. You said if she feels like than she can contact you. But shes dont - that means her feelings is diferent than yours.Its simple as that. Diference is you need her but cant contact her. She can contact you but dont need you. Thing is she wasnt ready for relationship already before she met you. You were ready and fell for it with all your heart cause nothing did hold you back. Now you are sad and alone. Next time try to create equal relationship with equal feelings from both sides with somone who is ready to.

Here is a bit explanation about your situation and why you should get on with other girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=KriZHsiiYPg

Take care and smile beacuse you deserve to !
    Thank you friend

Users Country Flag
    But I feel it with her...
    is there anyway she can also feel the same love..
    can I convice her to love me...
    Will this happen???

Even though your story is very common, this kind of loss is one of the most difficult to get through. Two things here; 1. when you have a serious difference in what you believe and how you make sense of the world, it never works in the long run. 2. You can't make someone love you ... you just can't. You have to give yourself time and let it go. It's not easy and it takes time ... but you can do it. There is 125 million people on the internet looking for love just like you want. don't think for 1 minute that you are so special or so different that you can't find someone that fits with you just like you want, because you can. I know it's hard now ... I've been there. You will get through this.
    Stanley Collins www.free-relationship-advice-secrets.com