+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow voted world's most beautiful woman...

Gwyneth Paltrow voted world's most beautiful woman...

Do you agree?

Nope, she isn't even in the top 100. Paltrow looks good for her age, but not amazing compared to every other woman on the planet.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

i myself prefer brunnetts. not that im gay or anything but dark haired women stand out more to me

^^^ Totally Agree

Paltrow could be a brunette if she wasn't so fake.

Anyway, People magazine needs better voters, like people with 20/20 vision. Channing Tatum was voted sexiest man last year, and I just don't get it. Yeah, he has great abs, as do many other people who work out regularly. But his face is just boring. Lifeless, unemotional, he's like the dude version of that Twilight girl.

Paltrow really...meh. She doesn't even come to mind when I think of hot women. She is fine and all, but no where near the top. Give me Scarlett Johansson, Selma Hyek, Katie Cassidy.

Actually Katie Cassidy is my new fav...shes on the show Green Arrow...not really into the show..but her OMG. Would chew off my right arm for her.

I find celebrities ugly and selfmade. Rather cute girl from the street will be top 100 girl in my option, because I have to see a women with my won eyes forst before I can call her bautiful. Camera lens can show at best 50% of the person in real life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Oh hell no! Obviously, Disney bought the title for her to promote "Iron Man 3"...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Was just looking at the People magazine cover, Amanda Knox looks 100 times better than Paltrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Oh hell no! Obviously, Disney bought the title for her to promote "Iron Man 3"...
    Not a Milf IYO, dude? Nonetheless, I think you're onto something with your "buy" comment.

To add:
    Just over a week ago, Paltrow was named the Most Hated Celebrity in Hollywood in a poll conducted by Star magazine.
    ^^ From Hollywood.com
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-04-13 at 01:07 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I've found it's women who think Paltrow is 'hot' because...she's skinny. And women want to be skinny. I know more guys who like Salma Heyek than I do guys who like Paltrow. Come to think of it I don't know any guy who thinks much of Paltrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    I've found it's women who think Paltrow is 'hot' because...she's skinny. And women want to be skinny. I know more guys who like Salma Heyek than I do guys who like Paltrow. Come to think of it I don't know any guy who thinks much of Paltrow.
    My best friend finds Paltrow hot, but that's disturbing because his younger sister looks somewhat like Paltrow.

She's just got a boring face and looks too old for Iron Man to tap, honestly.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"