+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My ex gf's friend bloodied me but I walked away, did I do the right thing?

My ex gf's friend bloodied me but I walked away, did I do the right thing?

Well I still walked away but I was seeing red at the same time. I really wanted to really ****ed her. This is what happened.

My stupid ex gf's friend Sasha got involved in our break-up and sucker punched me (this happened when a friend of mine was calling me on my cell phone and I was about to answer it). Next thing I know, not only did it hurt but I started bleeding from my nose.

I hate her. I don't even have a sister nor female relative I'm close with, so how to get back at her? I still don't hit girls but I'm ******* pissed off. She had no reason to do that. It wasn't even her argument. I told my parents about it the next day and even they were shocked. They said I did the right thing but wouldn't have really blamed me if I would have retaliated since what happened was more serious than a slap and she could have broken my nose (luckily it didn't get to that point). WTF was her problem anyway?

Honestly if this animal die in an accident or something bad happens to her, I wouldn't feel any pity at all.
    Last edited by SteveBuicks; 30-04-13 at 02:44 PM.

Still, how embarrassing. I'm walking away with blood dripping out and some people were looking.

How to get back at her? If there were witnesses, press assault charges. That should keep her busy for a while.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Dont lower yourself to revenge. You did the right thing by walking away. You never hit a girl no matter what and getting someone else to is just as bad. Most people will think you were a man for not retaliating so give yourself a pat on the back

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBuicks View Post
    Still, how embarrassing. I'm walking away with blood dripping out and some people were looking.
    Have her charged with assault and battery. You have witnesses. She shouldn't be allowed to get away scott free after actually breaking the law.

If you had been a woman saying a guy sucker punched you all fking hell would break out around here. Not just some platitudes about what a great thing you did by not clocking her back. (which you are, but ffs lets keep it real shall we)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah court might be good idea to get some respect back. I did that once and nobody dared to **** with me again. Set the relationship frame so people will know how to treat you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Dont lower yourself to revenge. You did the right thing by walking away. You never hit a girl no matter what and getting someone else to is just as bad. Most people will think you were a man for not retaliating so give yourself a pat on the back

Ah! So you're not an equal rights advocate. How refreshing. I assume you stay home an keep the house?

Yeah, did the right thing except call the cops. It's kinda your responsibility to call the cops when you're assaulted; otherwise, they think what they did is OK and has no consequences.

Dude, if you hit her back, you'd probably get JUMPED by tons of other guys.

i never said what she did is okay buut ive been punched in the face before by a guy. you dont see my crying about it. man the **** up

haha shut up imma. it was actually an accident but i didnt bitch and whine about it

FFS an accident has no correlation whatsoever to what happened to the op so why would you even bring it up while putting him (him being the op) down by telling him (or anyother man) to "man the **** up?" *sighs*

I don't want to argue Michelle but, really.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Classy women, sounds like.

Yes, you should call the police and press charges. Bitches like this (and there is no nice way to say it) think nothing of hurting others. These are the kinds of animals who cause this kind of tragedy:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/port-coquitlam-girl-who-posted-bullying-video-takes-own-life/article4607133/
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i just think pressing charges is a bit extreme. would he do that if a man punched him?
    anyway shit happens. the guy that punched me was an asshole-he was with my friend and used to beat her. one night i was at a club with my mates. i saw him fighting and tried to stop him and ended up with a black eye. another friend of mine was pushed to the ground and hurt.

we didnt press charges or sue. we got over it.

i think your all taking the sexist crap to the extreme here. i was not being sexist. i just dont believe in getting the police involved over minor BS. rape, murdr, armed robbery-call the coppers. cat fight? no get over it

i just think pressing charges is a bit extreme. would he do that if a man punched him?
    lets hope he would.
    anyway shit happens. the guy that punched me was an asshole-he was with my friend and used to beat her. one night i was at a club with my mates. i saw him fighting and tried to stop him and ended up with a black eye. another friend of mine was pushed to the ground and hurt.

we didnt press charges or sue. we got over it.
    Typical fking Irish. O.o

You never hit a girl no matter what
    i think your all taking the sexist crap to the extreme here. i was not being sexist.
    You were being sexist. You want equal rights, I'm willin' to give 'em to ya. Pop me in the mouth, and I'll pop ya right back.

Equally to either sex.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast