View Poll Results: 26 year-old woman with only 1 partner, turn on or not?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's like finding a needle in a haystack (a unicorn that showed up)

3 42.86%
  • Nope, it's weird after a certain age

2 28.57%
  • Other, explain

2 28.57%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If a mid-late 20's woman only had 1 relationship, what would you think?

If a mid-late 20's woman only had 1 relationship, what would you think?

Brief description
    Relationship experience: 1
    Reason: found none that's worth my time yet and some are hypocritical studs that think they deserve a woman with high morals but they have nothing to bring to the table, etc.

If you can't find guys who are worth your time, why does it matter what they think of you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well, first it depends on how long that 1 relationship was. Was it a few months, or was it 10 years?

Also... I read your other topic about what you're looking for in a man... and now reading this topic... you really give me the impression that you're one of those picky princesses who only thinks about what she wants and not what she has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSal View Post
    Brief description
    Relationship experience: 1
    Reason: found none that's worth my time yet and some are hypocritical studs that think they deserve a woman with high morals but they have nothing to bring to the table, etc.
    I think if you lowered your high standards you might get laid a little more. Don't blink since life goes by quick......another 14 years you'll be the big 40!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I think if you lowered your high standards you might get laid a little more.
    Yep. Go for the fat ugly ones. They're so pleased to get the attention they'll do almost anything for you.

Ive only had one proper relationship. Met him at 19-still together at 23. If we split up-Id be extremely picky and fussy too and I wouldn't settle for second best.

It would depend on how long that one relationship was. Also, if she is confident and a sexual person. I couldn't be with someone who is shy sexually and/or didn't know what she is doing in bed. For me a woman needs a very healthy sex drive, enjoys sex, and wants it often.

Then you must have personality, be outgoing, smart, sexy, and not be too clingy. Just to name a few things I would look for.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 02-05-13 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Yep. Go for the fat ugly ones. They're so pleased to get the attention they'll do almost anything for you.
    Why? I'm not ugly. Even if I was, I wouldn't go for an ugly, fat guy either.
    I'm also not looking for a booty call but a serious committed relationship. Off course it would be easier for me to get laid if I were lowering all my standards; that's obvious. What it's harder is finding a quality guy, not just any average Joe.
    Last edited by BlueMoonSal; 02-05-13 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSal View Post
    Why? I'm not ugly. Even if I was, I wouldn't go for an ugly, fat guy either.
    I'm also not looking for a booty call but a serious committed relationship. Off course it would be easier for me to get laid if I were lowering all my standards; that's obvious. What it's harder is finding a quality guy, not just any average Joe.
    Might be easier to find a guy if you had a sense of humour.

I'd only had one partner at 26 - same relationship since I was 19. I'm not sure if that makes me anything; obviously I got into a committed relationship at a young age so there weren't any opportunities to have more relationship experiences. That said, I seem to be a bit more balanced than some of my friends who have had numerous relationships with bastards...it's made them jaded and neurotic. I was with a decent guy for a long time - it didn't work out in the end but my faith in mankind is definitely not lost.

yes ^^ I agree with that. My friends who have been in a long term committed relationship from a young age are quite balanced and stable. Im the same and quite mature for my age. I also have nothing against men in general. I know that there are decent guys in this world as well as the cunts who give the rest of them a bad name.

But my friends who have had a few bad experiences with men are jaded. Very cynical and most of them have low self-esteem and in general go for the same bad type time and time again.

As far as sex goes Id say I have more sexual experience after being with two guys than a friend of mine who has been with 20 different guys. And I also have a much healthier view of sex. She talks about it like its dirty/bad and shes only had one brief relationship that lasted about 6 months but she couldn't stand him touching her and rejected him all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    But my friends who have had a few bad experiences with men are jaded. Very cynical and most of them have low self-esteem and in general go for the same bad type time and time again.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 02-05-13 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein
    It is stupid. My bfs mum wasted 20 years on his dad and then when she finally kicked him out she ended up with another loser who is the exact same as her ex in nearly every way. It just makes me laugh.

They say your first love sets your standards and you generally go for someone similar the next time round. So good experiences will set your standards high

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    It is stupid. My bfs mum wasted 20 years on his dad and then when she finally kicked him out she ended up with another loser who is the exact same as her ex in nearly every way. It just makes me laugh.

They say your first love sets your standards and you generally go for someone similar the next time round. So good experiences will set your standards high
    I tend to do exact opposite. My exGF is nothing like my current GF. My ex was not nearly as open or as easy going. My new GF is a lot like me sarcastic, witty, and just says what she feels/what is on her mind. Such a refreshing change. We can banter for hours and even had like a text war of just random shit talking yesterday we were laughing so hard. Its nice when someone just gets you and you her. I love that I can be 100% myself all the time and not have to tone down my personality at all.

I think every serious relationship I have had has made it clearer and clearer what I want in woman.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 02-05-13 at 10:25 PM.

If me and my bf broke up Id probably look for someone just like him so I hope we dont break up lol. It would be hard to find.

Your ex couldnt have been that bad-you did spend five years with her which is a long time. Maybe you just didnt realize you were not compatible until you lived together which is common.

And you did say you only saw each other 1-2 times a week before you moved in together so that probably explains why it didnt work out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast