+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know where I stand

I don't know where I stand

I met a guy 6 weeks ago through mutual friends, we got on well and then he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I got annoyed as my friends were watching so I snapped and he left. Some people said he crossed the line and others said he was being friendly. Next time I saw him I went up to him as I did think I should have handled the situation last time better which he then said he was in the wrong and apologised. We got on well that evening which he bought me a drink.

The next time we went out with friends he got jealous I was speaking to a guy so he tried to make me jealous and by dancing with another girl, I walked off and was not going to acknowledge him doing this. He realised I wasn’t bothered and then left.

I then saw him the weekend, a friend told me to sit by him as there were no seats left. We ended up getting on really well again; he then said I should have his number as he was going on his friend’s stag do shortly and since we all might be heading to the same venue later he said it might help we can find each other so we swapped numbers. He said he thought he would drop in to say hi to me and the others. My friend said to me ‘what others’ as he only knows one or two and there is a large group of us. He came back an hour later as only the groom ended up coming out which he sat on my table again and then asked me to dance. I had to leave as I was up early the next day, I smiled at him as I was leaving and he kept smiling at me.

Why does he keep coming 45 miles from home for a night out? I don’t know if he likes me.

its obvious he likes you! do you like him? if yes stop pussyfooting around and ask him out for a drink (date). hes already made it clear hes interested. your the one giving mixed signals so cut the crap. ig you like him-make it obvious coz right now your just confusing the life outa him

I don't know where I stand
    I feel sorry for the guy because you're acting like a tit.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    you're acting like a tit.
    You mean like two tits and pussy.

If you care what your friends think than you will get nowhere. And guy is gay or he like you too much cause he apoligized. Poor bastart.
    Name:  aRwnbmM_700b_v3.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  92.9 KB
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-05-13 at 06:48 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

have no idea why he apologised. he must like you a lot. if he was my friend i wud say that you have him by his balls. not good for him

and just to vent its girls like you that are really annoying playing these silly games.