+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is This a Good Sign?

Is This a Good Sign?

I have been talking to this girl for 2 months. I was really in to her (and still is), and she was really in to me. But she also liked some other guy, and they ended up dating. I still didn't back off because she gave me signs that we would one-day go out with each other. The guy she had gone out with was nothing but a "player." He didn't really give her any attention. I was the one who gave her ALL the attention. She even told me herself... multiple times. She would always text me first & stuff, and would get jealous when I would talk to other girls.

Her boyfriend kept getting mad because whenever he, and her would talk, she would always talk about me! So I told her that I would stop talking to her, but then she got all stressed out, and said that I didn't have to do that. She later told me that her boyfriend was changing schools, and that if he does, that would make her, and I CLOSER (she worded it like that because she didn't wanna sound like a "cheater," I know this because she told me, LOL).

A couple of days after that, her boyfriend got mad because she had brought me up in their conversation, so he broke up with her. I was the one who comforted her. She told me that her boyfriend was going to cheat on her, so she wasn't surprised that he broke up with her. But then her boyfriend started talking to her the next day, and she started flirting back (this was over text message), and she told me about it, then I snapped. I started "bashing" her on Twitter, and I pretty much hurt her feelings. I said things like, "Get off his dick. He doesn't wanna talk to you anymore. It's over," and stuff like that. I feel horrible, but I only did it 'cause I couldn't stand her chasing after a guy who wasn't treating her right!

Now, she told her best friend that she didn't wanna speak to me anymore, and that she wished she never met me. It's been a couple of weeks now, and we would see each other passing by during school hours. We would look at each other, then look away, and smile. She even waved at me 3 days ago. I just want her back in my life. Is this a good sign?
    Last edited by RoeBradl; 03-05-13 at 10:42 AM.

Wow you are one big phaggot ass beta. Why the hell are you even talking to a girl who has EXCLUSIVELY told you she is with someone else, and all she does is give into some douchebag. She just friend zoned you and used you as her little emotional tampon because you're that dumb. If you really think she's gonna get with you why the hell do you think she is sucking another guys dick while your there reading her texts and jacking off. holy **** you need to get a slap, why the hell did you even critisise her on twitter, if you can clearly see she is a sloot, then why do you need to inform her?

/rant

wow that is not good. bashing a girl in twitter is soo not manly. you should have told her in person and in private what you thought. you do Not bash a girl in twitter or any social media sites.