+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he have feelings for me or is he just being a good friend?

Does he have feelings for me or is he just being a good friend?

Hello everybody! :) I've got a little problem so I hope you guys can give me some advice :)

I've known this guy for almost 2 years now and we're good friends. I've always kinda liked him, he's the perfect guy for me. He's kind, sweet, funny, we like the same things and he is really good looking ;) Well, when I first met him, he wanted to set me up with his best friend but he told me he thinks I'm pretty and if he was single, he'd totally go out with me :)
    Last year he went to the USA for a whole year. Last month he came back from his trip (he's single now btw) and he messaged me about 2 weeks and asked me to come to "our" club on the following weekend.

We met there and we were basically talking all night, he was complimenting me all the time and we were laughing a lot. 2 days later he messaged me again and thanked me for the great evening and told me it was great seeing me again. He also asked me if I wanted to go drink a coffee with him and just walk through town. I said yes but I had to cancel our plans because I was sick. :(

Well...last night I went to the club again and he was there too...with some of his friends. So at first we weren't alone. Later that night the two of us were sitting at the bar, he bought me some beers and he asked me about my past relationships. I told him that I only got disappointed and I absolutely hate it when guys cheat on their girlfriends and treat girls like dirt. He agreed with me on that. And he said he stopped looking for a girlfriend, if he finds a girl he really likes, he will go for it though.
    At that point I thought I don't have a shot with him. Then his friends joined us.
    We went dancing and had some more fun.

After that, we went outside, sat on a bench and talked some more. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We were holding hands and cuddled, he put his head against mine and he played with my hair. We didn't kiss though. I had the feeling he wanted to but he didn't do it. I'm way too shy to initiate a first kiss on my own so I didn't do it either. We were interrupted by his friends anyway ;)

But I got the feeling that he isn't interested in me THAT way. Maybe he was just being nice.
    He's got some pictures with another girl on his Facebook page and one of them is also his wallpaper on his phone so I think he's got feelings for her and not for me. But why would he hold hands with me and do that other stuff if he likes her? I mean, he knows I hate it when guys treat me like that. Maybe they are just friends..but maybe they are more. I don't know.
    I don't want to ask him about that other girl because I don't want to seem like I'm jealous or something. :)

Does he have feelings for me? Or does he just want to be friends with me? What do you guys think?

He likes you, he's just scared of making a move because he's a beta. male/female friendships dont exist unless you're family or something, other than that its pure sexual. Just confront him and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    He likes you, he's just scared of making a move because he's a beta. male/female friendships dont exist unless you're family or something, other than that its pure sexual. Just confront him and enjoy.
    You think? He has many female friends and isn't involved with them... I mean, yeah he likes me but I don't want to get close to him just to find out he likes this other girl better :/

has he tried to **** you yet (srs) if he hasnt hes gay or something, but any straight guy in this situation would like you

has he tried to **** you yet (srs) if he hasnt hes gay or something, but any straight guy in this situation would like you
    No and he is most definitely straight. I'm just afraid that he might be a 'player' or something

players dont wait 2 years lol...

players dont wait 2 years lol...
    that's because he's had a girlfriend and they broke up in February

Just be straight up honest with him, if you get into a relationship who said you are entitled to sleep with him, unless you want too...it's your choice, but he definantly likes you...you are crazy if you think he doesn't.

He likes you, just a little time and effort on both of your parts and you will have a solid relationship on your hands.