+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship help pls!

Relationship help pls!

Okay, this is a rather odd story so I'll try to explain it the best as I can.

Around 6 months ago, I became friends with this guy, he was decent company and kept me entertained. Within weeks he developed a crush on me, so I decided to give him a bone and we started having sex, pity sex, because I do care about him and felt bad through all the things he's constantly put through. Now there's nothing really attractive about this guy, he's autistic, a little overweight, ugly, living on welfare, constantly depressed, poor, annoying, a 5 inch penis and has so many problems it makes the Jackson 5 look like a happy family. Overall a 3/10.

Now the thing is, I told him from the start I didn't feel the same way and it was just friends with benefits. He tried his hardest to please me, and so he started doing every little fetish and kink I have, so sex with him went from boring to freaking amazing. Basically I molded him into the perfect f*** for me, and simply thinking about him is enough to get me aroused. He did everything I wanted sexually, and I loved it.

2 months ago I started dating my best friend, we've known each other for over a decade. Now my bf is great company, smart, finishing programming, good looking and overall an amazing person. He tries his best to make me happy, buys me lots of stuff even tho I keep telling him to stop wasting money on me, always makes me laugh and treats me like a princess. I am very in love with him even tho I most of the time get a little bit distant unintentionally (I have ADHD), yet he completely understands that and doesn't mind.
    Now when it comes to sex, he is kinda lacking. It feels like the only thing doing it for me is the fact I love him, but to be honest, it's boring. He is very slowly picking up on a few of the many kinks I have, but it doesn't feel like it'll be getting much better.

Now me and my 6 months friend are still in touch, I talk to him weekly and we hang out, he's still my friend. Problem is, he keeps suggesting we go back to doing it, and even tho my heart wants him to stop, my legs doesn't. Everytime he suggests it, it just feels like I'm gonna jump on him and have sex right there and then. He turns me on so much it's not even funny, but I don't wanna cheat on my boyfriend. I hate cheaters and don't give them second chances, nor have I ever cheated or ever will, even if it kills me. I don't wanna cut contacts with said friend either because he's been through a lot and honestly if I do, he'll most likely kill himself as he has no other friend and relies on me heavily.

TL;DR Don't wanna cheat on my boyfriend but friend turns me on too much. Please help, what do I do
    Last edited by Lovelacy; 06-05-13 at 12:00 PM.

If you want your relationship to have a chance, you should stop seeing your ex-lover. Your attraction towards your six months friend will decrease this way and you will be able to fully concentrate on your boyfriend, directing all your feelings and desires towards him. If you're really in love with him, it should come naturally to you actually.
    Last edited by Valixy; 07-05-13 at 06:58 AM.

LOL just throw the rain man another bone and send him off

Lovelacy, I can't give you a civil reply. So I'll just wish you well with the Karma Bus
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

it is all good
    just when you send him off make sure you buy him a K mart voucher and send him on a QANTAS plane only

OP you have to choose. Boyfriend or lover? You cant have both of them in your life!

If you are patient and communicate well-you can improve sex over time with your bf

Well, if this isn't just a story you've submitted to Letters to the Editor of Penthouse Magazine I have to ask you Why the fk can't you just tell your autistic love machine that having sex with him again aint ever going to happen and if he brings it up even once more, you'll go no contact with him and that will be the end of your friendship?

JHC.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

OP you sound like a self-entitled bitch to be honest as well as a selfish whore-just so you know. Your only saving grace is that your not a cheat (yet) but your so selfish im guessing you will be at some point. I dont think you deserve either of these too guys. Your one of those people who will never be happy no matter how good you have it. There will always be something wrong