+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there a RIGHT, FAST AND EASY WAY TO FIND GOOD LOVE?

Is there a RIGHT, FAST AND EASY WAY TO FIND GOOD LOVE?

I've been brokenhearted many times but are there secrets in finding the RIGHT, FAST AND EASY WAY TO FIND GOOD LOVE AND LASTING RELATIONSHIP?

I tend to filter out the bad women and only use them as fun, depending on the kind of girl you are you can do this to (although most men prefer you don't).
    Your career is a large factor, the good men out there have good careers. You should have one too, it's a very good bonus to traits.
    You should also have a large moral value to things, e.g. sleeping with people, cheating, i could go on but to everything in life.
    Good men don't like women who have lots of male 'friends' because they instantly label them as a slut.
    Your sense of fashion matters as well, when people meet the first time - first impressions count so don't dress as if you want everyone to see you are there.

If you want a great and long lasting relationship, you'll need to be thick skinned, because it takes a lot of time (unfortunately there aren't many good people left in todays world)
    so when you break up with someone, you have to have the incentive to date again without thinking about your ex etc.

Good luck

There is no "right" and "fast" way to find love. There are many ways of finding it...meeting up randomly in a coffee shop, getting into a car accident, online dating, etc etc... Everyone around you at every single moment is affecting you whether you're aware of it or not. Therefore, there is no one single correct way to find love that is guaranteed to work out 100% for everyone because everyone has a different personality. That's the first thing you should recognize.

Second, and most importantly, you can't rush trying to find love. The universe works on its own time schedule. You can't fast forward through this year to another year where you find someone else. And if you could, why would you want to- for, you'll only be fast forwarding to a point in your life you're not ready for yet. You still have things to experience. I know it's hurtful to hear, especially due to the fact that you've been hurt a number of times before, but it's true because every tiny thing you're going through is shaping you into the person you're going to be as soon as you find that lover. So, don't hurry it because you're going to drive yourself insane and potentially make things worse later on if you put so much pressure on it to the point you put the rest of your life on hold.

So, what do I recommend to help accomplish this? Focus on you... Do the things that make you happy. If you feel like you need to take a tiny breather away from dating, then do that to make yourself happy. If you can't make yourself happy, after all, how can you make anyone else happy? Spend time with friends and go out to experience things. You never know what will happen in the future, OP. Keep hope because everything is going to work out as it should for you. I know it sounds cliche and disappointing, but it's true. Hang in there and let it happen while you learn from past experiences.

I hope this helps. If you need to talk, OP, you're more than welcome to PM me. Best of luck