+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pensive about relationships and the right thing to do in situations

Pensive about relationships and the right thing to do in situations

To me, sometimes being shallow just seems like the wrong thing to be. Then I think, who cares, who cares about what I do? Humans are sexual creatures and it's normal that people can be horny.
    But, If I'm in a situation where an attractive looking girl seems interested in me (Never the case but lets go with it for now), I would stop and think, Why should I try to connect with this girl, Why should looks on the outside
    mean everything, I think about love in this situation and loving a girl for who she is, Why should I allow myself to be disillusioned by these girls who look overly attractive on the
    outside. I come to wonder why appearances even matter, and think - what about the girls who need more love, Girls who might be sad and lonely, What about them.
    Then recurs the thoughts - Who cares about me and what I do with my life, What if I just went with the flow in such a situation? Would I be making a mistake?

I want people to be happy (including me), What is the right thing to do?

Well man in the end of the day you can make happy only one girl at the time better just go with the flow cause thinking will just hold you back and in the end of the day everyone gona be single. If you find a interesting girl then its natural to get to know her better. If a girl is attractive then its insulting not letting her know how pretty she is cause they put a lot of work in their looks. Also some girls are most beautifule from inside just like a fridge. Such girls can be only discovered by interacting with them and spending some more time together. The right think to do is take what you need from diferent kind of girls and just by doing that they will feel needed, apreciated and real women.

And you right no one cares what you do. Theres a lot of opinions but in the end of the day none of them matters.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

thanks for reply^

i think I'll just have to stop thinking about it.. cheers