+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies. Have a very casual "date on Saturday night. NERVOUS... don't know why

Ladies. Have a very casual "date on Saturday night. NERVOUS... don't know why

Hi
    so the story is simple
    while cleaning and listening to music a friend of my land lords rocked up on my door step with a bottle of wine. said she liked my music and wanted to have a drink.
    so we chatted for about 1/2 hour but i was freaking the hell out.
    (i do not know why i am usually pretty collected)
    something special form instant assesment in her. dont know what it is
    anyways, i sort of freaked and got her to leave with out really asking

she asked my landlord for my number which i gladly sais yes she coudl have it

now we having some drinks and watching a movie at my place on saturday night

now I am nervous as all hell

i not even sure weather she is interested in me in the way i think i may be interested in her (granted i do not really know her)
    we have allot in common from what we have spoken about.

so, what do i do. how do i shake the nerves, howw the hell do i know if she interested and do i make a move?

no body wants to help Benny?

From what you wrote in an earlier thread, it sounds like she's the type to make the first move. Don't sweat it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i only sweat it because i am sweating it lol

i am thinking to maybe being hard on my self
    like she is out of my league or something

for a 29 year old who got out of a bad break up and has a 2yo son, chasing a 24yo makes me feel almost old or something lol
    never used to be an issue
    this would be my first real push to see where something can go

As you amy recall casual girl just sort of fell into place. no work was necessary.
    were friends with benefits already

should i lose my 3 day growth? lol
    it actually is shapely and neat

Do you mean beard/stuble? Yes get rid of that. I hate facial hair-turn off!

Just relax and go with the flow. She likes you

Good luck

Sounds like shes havent get laid in a while if shes runs up to guys apartment with a bottle of wine. Good that she didnt rape you. Thats one agressive girl, man. I dont think shes there because she cares about your age or family status. Looks like shes more atracted to a man figure so try to be one and whatever happens dont doubt in yourself !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

lol
    she doesnt go running to guys doors.
    just my house is on the same block as the landlords, they were at landlords drinking and she heard the nusic and i am tipping the land lord may have said to come down and say hello. lol

i guess any shred of doubt is comeing from the fact that i have nto really tried to get back onto the horse (on this level) since i left my ex. everything is different this time around with my boy to consider.

i do imagine she would be slightly aggressive
    she plays football (AFL, not that soccer or rugby BS)

It seems she liked you with the facial hair so why would you get rid of it? I think you should go slow anyway. Didn' you just break up with the mother of your son and just now stopped schtuuping your FB? Geeeze, don't jump into this like you did the other two "romances." Figure out if she's got a desease or a mental condition before getting all O.O
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Dude shes is interested. Man up, be yourself, have a few drinks with the woman, and see how it goes.

Also, since she is comming over make sure you got something in house to eat (a simple desert type thing would be good as well; woman usually love chocolate), always have an extra bottle of wine or 2, and calm the F down. Good luck and my money is you will get laid sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Dude shes is interested. Man up, be yourself, have a few drinks with the woman, and see how it goes.

Also, since she is comming over make sure you got something in house to eat (a simple desert type thing would be good as well; woman usually love chocolate), always have an extra bottle of wine or 2, and calm the F down. Good luck and my money is you will get laid sooner than later.
    lol, yeah chocolate is key, i already stocked that up. get them endorphins happening.

to comment above. mothe rof my child, we broke up about 18 months ago
    the casual girl was nothing serious.

i am feeling ebtter about it the closer i get
    just cannot understand why i would be nervous
    i never have these problems.
    the only time this has happened like this was when i first met the mother of my son.

generally if i get nervouse i can attribute it to maybe i have picked up on somehting special

Sorry, my key board is reall messed up at the moment

Let her touch your penis and then everything will fall into place.

lol
    not so sure if that will happen
    she just scored even more points
    going to go to a bar and watch the footy then go home.
    ok so i live and breathe AFL
    this is amazing!
    she is a footy nut too.
    good times

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Let her touch your penis and then everything will fall into place.
    Thats the best and straightforward advice given here. As it always with younger girls, guy tend to overthink and hesitate. When in fact girls need man and everything that only man can have/give. Dont be shy to use her cause attraction at young age is more sexual than emotional. Being too emotional wont make you happy. Everything is very simple so dont complicate it. If it dont work simple way then make things more complicated but dont start with complex before trying simple way. Fck first think after or think first and never fck.

My best advice is dont dream like a little girl. Just be a man that she needs.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

lol
    funny shit right there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast