+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help required im lost again!!!

help required im lost again!!!

I have met a woman a few weeks back, at the time i was seeing 2 girls but soon nipped that in the bud to put all eggs into one basket so to speak.

We have been dating and each date was great things progressed this after texting plenty of time. Now yesterday we had a lovely day out and had a picnic etc which was fantastic, we got to her house kissed and agreed we would meet in the week.

So to my horror later on in the evening she has given me the "just friends" thing. She says she isnt sure we have chemistry yet said we had just yseterday, she finds me attractive too apparently but still thinks we are in the friends bracket not relationship material. How can this be after such a nice day of holding hand...kissing etc in the sun?

She has said its not all over but will think about things over the next few days to see where her heads at....what do i do?

I dont get it as everything seemed fine......she works a hell of alot and this weekend was a welcome break, have i been used maybe ? She is busy all week i know of this :-(

HELP

patience
    she is testing you

Watto, you get back out there and date others. You owe her nothing at this point.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJamesField View Post
    patience
    she is testing you
    I dont think this is the case, she has since text saying to leave her alone a few days and she will think thing through, its basically obvious she doesnt like me as a partner or wouldnt be doing this. We went out Sat night though and she was well into me i am not ure how things change in 2 days. Especially as she says she loved the weekend and that was down to me, i think she knows im a little nsecure and trying to let me down gently. I like he rso much and wanted to make a go of things, maybe i moved to quick and pushed her away,
    Does everyone think its over now ?HELP please my stomach is in bits