+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Indirect Communication

Indirect Communication

Here is quick brief history of me,and more about cancer
    Relationships I have been, when I was primary school had crush girl who had these cute two front teeth so I shall call her rabbit. She had diabetes and didn’t feel well I missed her when she moved away. After that it I was interested in Slutgirl(Influence by spicegirls) they were b#$%^ of school.Went to high school it was black cat(Sabrina) she was smart and had cute fringe and hazel eyes.I was only in that high school for a year she was nice but more focused in her studies .I then moved and had crush in (elina) she kinda looks tvd actress she all ways told me she was dating a unbelievable guy and was never available but spent most of her time with me during school hours. I changed school and smitten by peach she was so aloof and carefree she was interested.

Same school different grade it was Dinni she was really simple down to earth sweet cute smile that didn’t workout I lived far from school and it was my last year of school. The tale of cancer I moved away to uni and fell in love she taught me the meanings of the things I loved and I reciprocated those feelings . I didn’t to well in uni and last day I kissed her on her cheek and hacked a college mate email account and emailed I loved her. I kept telling her we were to young to pursue this in fewest possible ways. I returned home and attended a institution close home things at uni didn’t work well for me I was not interested in school.

I thought it would be easier for her If I broke up with her so I used leafy and had an online romance with leafy. At the time cancer would hack my computer and my Facebook putting a tracking cookie on my pc surfing my links. Still missed her.My parents seeing me not doing well sent me to London. Had to forget about my past as this was expensive new start .I was infatuated with Jane she was simple honest down to earth.I was kinda good in my 1st year had 2A`s 2B`s 1C in my first year of university. I returned to Facebook and went to cancer profile saying indirectly she still missed me all those feelings rushed back, I burned leafy and Jane, pursing cancer.
    I flew down to meet cancer at her hometown she didn’t pitch at the airport to pick things were they had stopped. That hurt a lot that day, never felt so hurt in my life. I didn’t return to Facebook and deactivated my account. Still had her phone number and followed her on twitter returned to London stayed inside my room for most of the time in hindsight this is the wrong to do your body and brain need an outlet and need friends. You need to have confidence in yourself. I tried calling her she says she wants nothing to do with me she tells I am obsessed with her. She creates multiple fake tumblr and twitter accounts in which she communicates with me, she uses my ip address location to see were the user originates from and corresponds over the internet.

I am now in her hometown and I tried calling. She doesn’t have a boyfriend but when I change my status or update my profile pic she changes her pic. Why does she communicate indirectly with me? Why Woman do this? I forget to mention cancer has identical twin sister. I tried calling this afternoon telling her I want to fix things and get back together she tells me wants nothing to do with me and the reason why she doesn’t have any boyfriends cause she is lesbian and that the only reason we know each other because we lived close by(I missed seeing her everyday so waited with for her after my class) and that we were never friends(I wanted be more than friends).She told me its her right to restraining order. What do I do ,Its been 5 years since I last seen her.

Forget past start new life and if you cant seek for professional or voluntary help. Your case seems hard so in order to completly forget her you will need to get your body cells clean from everything that reminds you of her. Would you been hygienic from first day she said no you would be clean 4- 5 years ago already. Good luck with healing and new life !
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-05-13 at 03:09 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I did go ham, asking for quick solution. So you are saying there is nothing I could do to fix my relationship

What relationship?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will