+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Should your Husband have close Female friends

You couldnt be more wrong but think whatever you want.

Your crazy assumptions of me are ridiculous.

Michelle23,

nope, spot on, and you know it.

no you are wrong and its crazy if you think you can piece all of that together because i said i do not agree with close friendships amongst men and women. That is a lot of assumptions to make based on one disagreement. Its funny how you keep responding to me and my posts but if someone else agrees with me, you ignore them. Why is that?

You have only seen about 10 posts that I have responded to. I have responded to thousands and you are nobody here to make assumptions about me or my life. If you have a problem with my posts, then just put me on ignore so you do not have to read them.

You do not have a clue what you are on about. You assume that I think men are the problem with "friendships". I think the exact same about women having male friends so assuming I have a problem with men based on that makes no sense.
    Last edited by michelle23; 22-05-13 at 10:00 PM.

confusednow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    What does length of time on the site mean in anyway? does a history of bad advice create credibility? Anyway, I dont need to know you too deeply, afterall according to you that would mean we are having an "emotional affair" lol. I know your type. You are a meddler. You are the person in the neighborhood that is always peeking out your windows watching the neighbors and knows everything about everybody at work. You are obsessive. As I said, I stand behind my earlier comments that you have no faith in men and their ability to have close female friends. You are living in a web based fantasy world with no grounding in reality.
    That is A LOT of assumptions to make. Who the f**k are you? The internet police? F**k off and find a different forum if all your here to do is bash members. You dont know her or me or anyone else on here so shut the f**k up, stop derailing and flaming these threads with all your bullsh*t and get a f**king life. You are obsessive, obsessed with bashing solid members who have been round here a lot longer than you have. I wrote to Michelle about a trust issue I had in my relationship and she was very helpful. She gives solid advice and she helped me to see that I can trust him and that not all men are bad so go and bash someone else you moron

Condusednow,

LOL! Not bashing anyone, just telling it like it is. Funnt, most people curse and tell others to "f$%^off when they know they are wrong. Its ok, you will get over it.

Michelle23,

Just curious. I think it is safe to say that we have established that you have a 100% zero tolerance for people who cheat, right? so... how does that play into you cheating your employer while you play hobby advice giver on his or her dime? You have a relationship with your employer and are essentially cheating on them. Using your own personal code of ethics should you not immedietely quit your job or demand to be fired? or are you just another hypocrite whose standards are only high when it applies to others?

Michelle23,

Just curious. I think it is safe to say that we have established that you have a 100% zero tolerance for people who cheat, right? so... how does that play into you cheating your employer while you play hobby advice giver on his or her dime? You have a relationship with your employer and are essentially cheating on them. Using your own personal code of ethics should you not immedietely quit your job or demand to be fired? or are you just another hypocrite whose standards are only high when it applies to others?
    My boss knows I spend most the day online, on Facebook, watching DVD's, reading a book, magazine, on a forum etc and he does not care. He told me when he hired me that the job is boring and I will need to entertain myself. I have a camera staring at me all day and they do not mind as long as my main priority is looking after customers if/when they come in and we are lucky if we get 4 customers a day. I am looking for a new job.

But seriously? you cant think of anything else to throw at me so you accuse me of cheating on my boss? lmao
    Last edited by michelle23; 22-05-13 at 11:41 PM.

I have the same situation is very difficult

Not throwing anything at anybody. So if your BF told you that he was lousey in bed and you should f**k other guys to entertain yourself that would be ok?

Not throwing anything at anybody. So if your BF told you that he was lousey in bed and you should f**k other guys to entertain yourself that would be ok?
    What is your damage? That hypothetical question is completely irrelevant to this thread topic. Why don't you go troll some other forum?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Why should he when he's getting the rile he's looking for here?

Michelle, I suggest you forget trying to get the last word with him and just let him blather on. You can relax in the knowledge that none of us are taking him seriously.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Vinny,
    you're funny. Why dont you go get in touch with your girlie side and leave the representing of the guys side in this discussion to a guy who does not need to dig his manhood out of his wife's purse?

now you just sound completely mental. What does that have to do with anything? and to answer your question no I would not f**k other guys, I would tell him to get off his lazy ass and give me an orgasm or I will dump him lol!

And vince is not married and he works full time you idiot
    Last edited by michelle23; 23-05-13 at 12:10 AM.

just proving a point, thats all. If I need to tell you what the point is then you probably would not understand anyway

arry on trolling one another.. *waves*

(at least it's entertaining)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

just proving a point, thats all. If I need to tell you what the point is then you probably would not understand anyway
    Dude, the only point you are proving is that you are a twat
    Last edited by michelle23; 23-05-13 at 12:20 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast