+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wants Marriage Can't Decide Between EX-BF and BF

Wants Marriage Can't Decide Between EX-BF and BF

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by sharkybite; 21-05-13 at 03:27 AM.

So you'd consider marrying a man (ex BF) because he has more money even though he doesn't do anything for you physically? Jeez, you do have a perverted sense of values my dear. You're not a hooker by any chance because they also **** their clients for money and it seems that you're basically considering doing the same. I feel sorry for both guys. You really must have a velvet lined pussy or something.

$400,000 in student loans? How is that even possible? A year at Harvard only costs $40,000.

Ex: Your ex is your ex for reasons that aren't going away. You aren't attracted to him, and his family doesn't like your ethnicity. What are you going to do: constantly avoid your in-laws and close your eyes every time you have sex? Ridiculous. And the fact that he has been waiting for you to come back for two years is a warning sign of low self-esteem.

Bf: You want to marry a guy that you've only known for a year? Are you crazy? That's great that you're attracted to him physically, but his looks and physique will eventually fade. And how is it possible that a guy completed a couple of years of med school while maintaining six-pack abs? And then there is that bizarre number. You know that "k" is short for "thousand," right? So 400k means $400,000. And somehow he has racked up all that debt without even finishing med school, which sounds fantastic and bizarre. But even if that is true, a medical doctor graduating from such an expensive university should probably be able to pay those loans back with a decade and still live a pretty nice life. Except for the debt, I'm not seeing any minuses here.

Logically, you should choose the current boyfriend. But you sound extremely greedy and ruthless, and I question the judgment of either of these guys for wanting to marry you. Are you one of those women who became a nurse just so she could meet doctors? Or do you just lurk near med schools hoping to find handsome and gullible future doctors?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Maybe your current boyfriend made up that $400k debt amount, to assess your reaction. Or maybe he is really bad at handling money.

Go where the money is.....

I think the Monopoly Man is still single.

marry your latest bf