+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Desperate man in Instant love.

Desperate man in Instant love.

Hello.

Im a Male in mid 20's

i am very thankful if you read through this and give me some tips.
    i have for the first time in maybe 6-7 years felt a strong feeling for a woman.
    i dont know her at all, i have just talked a little bit with her.
    I cant stop stalking her or thinking of her.

Here's some important information about me to consider:
    I have been living a ''low-life'' for the past 3-4 years. And i have the greatest
    time in years right now.
    its like ive been pulled out of a hole of loneliness and feel im going over to a
    new era of my life and feels like
    i am in a very important time where alot will happen to me.

Im that guy that are really looking for serious relationship.
    Trust and honesty is the absolutely biggest requirement i have to a girl.
    im that man that want a very long lasting relationship with alot of feelings and love.
    So that have made me extremely picky my whole life.
    i am so picky on womens that i decided to be single for years simply because its
    absolutely impossible to find any woman around here
    that match such simple requirements.
    I am very strict to myself and i do not have one night stands, or just date for sex.
    I am serious about relationships and im not giving myself for free without love.
    I can kiss a girl if i party, but shes not allowed to start
    turning me on if i dont feel that ''butterflies'' feel about her.
    That thats what takes alot to give me. I rarely get it.
    Its sad to use such a word, but all around here are fake sluts.
    All the relationship they had are typically 2 months - 1 year max
    before they had sex with another man while in a relationship.

So i just happened to see this girl, and a friend of her told me about her,
    and i realised that i just found someone that
    would suit me just perfect.
    Its not that we have alot in common, but the way she ''function'' in her brain,
    is exactly what's a perfect match for me.
    It's not her looks, i totally just fell for what i heard about her.
    Something happened in my head, i just completly went in lovemode without knowing her.
    Im always out driving around for a chance to see her and stop talking with
    her and ask her for a walk some day.

She have been in only one serious relationship and do never let people have sex with her. Shes very very costy.
    Her friend told me she was looking for a man that she could trust
    because she got hurt in a earlier relationship.
    she is ''hating boys'' because of that, and she feels hopeless that she
    cant find someone she can trust around her.
    And seeing on her, or being around her, feeling her ''vibrations''
    i just KNOW totally that she is that kind of girl.
    When i feel other peoples ''vibrations'' im always right about what i feel.

I can be trusted till the day my heart beats its last beat 100%
    Shes looking for someone, and a place to move to.
    Shes the kind of person that love ''family life'' etc. its all about the love and family.

Something happened in my head, just like a switch, i was instantly in love,
    and it was so intense that i got nervous as hell.

I am so freaked out, its the craziest feeling ive had since i was a teenager.
    and im about to go down again to a huge deppression because i just dont wanna
    miss this chance. It is too good to be true.

But i realised, this is just how I feel.. i know nothing about what shes thinking about me at all.

So, i decided to just take contact.
    So this girl, and her friend, and me met up, because i know her friend.
    We went for a drive in nice weather, just talking alittle about stuff.
    So i got the chance to say hi and talk a little.
    Then she went home.
    i didnt see her in a while so i decided to write to her, and im glad she answered,
    but she always replied short and stopped answering after a few messages.

i waited a few days, tried again, got answers, with smilies n stuff, nothing negative. just talk.
    i was just asking if she was going to go for some driving.
    She told me that its summer and its going to be alot of it, then a big smily.

I wanted to keep talking, but she just stops reply.

Then i met her some days ago out walking, then she said hi, we talk in 15 secs,
    then she said she had to leave. then said bye and left.
    And i was trying to figure out her bodylanguage and i dont really know
    if she liked that she had to talk to me at that moment.

She never take contact or writes to me, and ive asked her 2 times to meet.
    She was busy both times, writing short.
    Im trying to find out ways to meet her all the time these days, but she dont do the same,
    she just does her stuff.

so im starting to think that shes not intrested.

but THEN i realised, shes so hurt from past relationship, and it might scare
    her that im trying to take contact because she dont know me well.

as i said, we just spendt some time driving around, but i wasnt talking as much
    to her as i really should have done.

I told her she had nice color taste on her clothes etc, and i saw she got happy,
    and she often laughed at things i said. even tho i didnt find them funny myself lol.

Her friend (which is my friend too) told me that she asked this girl im intrested in,
    if she was intrested in adding me on facebook, the girl replied that she wouldnt do that. She said:
    ''no, he would think i am crazy if i do that''

I take that as a SCORE. High score.

What do you think guys? is she unintrested in me, or is she playing hard to get?
    she never takes contact and she doesnt look around for me.
    Shes answering messages, but uses 30 min to answer, makes answers short, and stops answering.

Shes already aware of what view i have on relationships etc. so she knows that im one of the very few around that can be trusted.

Love on first sight is as true as it can get ! i promise.

remember, we have not buildt any kind of friendship. i do not talk with her or write to her regulary.
    she never takes contact, and its really hard to get close to her life.
    i dont know if shes playing hard to get but are intrested, or if shes just unintrested.
    And i told her friend what i feel, and now im afraid she will tell her everything and **** it up for me, because now she dont want me to talk
    about the girl or think about the girl, like shes jealous, or something, or just want to control me, or just evil.
    Last edited by Sage; 21-05-13 at 08:22 AM.

Be a gentleman and court her in a old fashioned way. Send her flowers, request to meet her family, open doors for her, complement her...treat her like a queen. Make sure you keep your mouth shut to others, because others will get involved and mess things up.

ok, my ideas:

her friend/your friend:
    1) she could be jealous, did u ever notice if she is interested on you?
    2) maybe is not a bad idea if she (your friend) said something to her, because maybe she (your crush) it would know that you really like her as a gf and not just to have sex

she:
    1) how do you know that you would really like her after knowing more about her, like her tastes or behavior?
    2) the facebook thing: add her. I think she is too shy to add you, but she wouldnt mind if you add her. BUT: try to not stalk her like commenting on every pic or things like that.
    3) text her asking if she wants to see a movie but do not say when. If she says yes, then ask her when it would be available. That way you would really know if she is making excuses or is really busy. The movie: try Gatsby

good luck!!

Okay.

Her friend / my friend could be, but im not sure. Shes in a relationship with another boy and have been for over 2 years.
    I spend alot of time with her because she dont have that much girl friends, and she says she preffer hanging out with boys.
    Im probably her main boy friend. But shes in a relationship. But i was thinking maybe she wants to be around me, and dont want that to go away.

Yes, my friend told me that she have told that girl, that we should go together.
    She have already said alot of stuff to her. But im not sure if she have said only nice stuff.

I want her, actually, ive always known her name, because ive seen her, when i was younger etc, but ive never talked to her.
    its just recently, shes cute, but when i got to know aboout her view on stuff i really turned the table.
    That make her look 10 times more cute.

I added her on FB, when i talk to her, she reply after 30 min, then she uses a long time, and stops answering me.
    its annoying and im trying to figure out if shes just unintrersted or hard to get.

Im not ready to ask her a movie yet.
    I asked her two times to meet, and she refused, so i dont want to look too crazy, i need to figure out something else.

What i am doing now, is, everytime i see her outside, or if i write to her, im trying to read her, to see if shes sending bad or positive signals.
    She is so hard to read.
    Is there anything i should be looking for?
    Last edited by Sage; 21-05-13 at 05:29 PM.

Dude you are friend zoned......she only wants you as a friend, not a BF. She refuses because she just not interested in you that way. Leave her alone.

Try sending her flowers with a card saying "id love to take you on a proper date" etc. and see what happens. If she rejects that-then you will have to give up and try to meet someone else.

Okay thanks.
    are you sure about the friend zone stuff? we dont even know each other. thats the point. i dont know her well enough to ask her out.
    i dont want to ask her yet, i want to wait until we meet by coincidence a few more times.
    There's no reason i would be in a friend zone when we have no kind of relationship at all.

I'm talking about her friend....I'm responding to your mention the girl that hangs out with you all the time.

Go with what you feel comfortable with if you have a plan in mind and let us know how it goes.