Hi,
I met a Japanese girl 3 days ago and i am very interested in her. She is very nice and polite ( i guess that is Japanese culture, especially to foreigners). I'm trying to keep in touch with her as much as possible, we chat on skype, facebook, and sometimes meet outside. We talked about something and then about food. I told her i can cook so she asked if i can cook for her sometimes. I said no problem to me and whenever she has time, she told me she has a lot of time and she will be free on Saturday night (4 days left). I'm very confused if she's interested in me or not, because i have a bad experience in dating Japanese girl before, the previous one shared a lot of stories with me but she didn't have feeling for me like i had for her. Japanese girls are nice to everyone and very socializing, perhaps she just wants to try my food. I really like her. What should i do on next Saturday night with her? I'm very confused if i should tell her how i feel or not. Maybe it's still too early to say? Please give me some advices (she won't be able to stay late because she will travel the next day).