+ Follow This Topic

Thread: seeing someone you usto date - in person or online

seeing someone you usto date - in person or online

I saw my ex on facebook posting new photos of herself smiling and happy and for a while I looked at them and thought wow she looks happy and so good I miss having that beautiful girl to kiss and hold and call mine...then I stopped and thought about how she screwed me over and ****ed our relationship up (see my previous threads for details), So I guess I need to stop looking at her facebook profile and tormenting myself she isn't a good person and was quick to damage what we had for years without a second thought.

Why are we made like this as humans? so soft I wish I could turn my weakness off..part of me thinks "gosh you are such a evil character" and another part thinks "what an angel im missing out on"
    is this normal after 3 months??

Everyone is different on how they grieve after a relationship. I think people who have low self esteem or insecurity issues tend to stretch it out more than others. The key is to keep busy so you don't think about it so much. Stop checking up on her you dummy.....it's a waste of time.

To add when being hurt, your perception of what happened and how they are as a person can be distorted.......you fuel your anger and disappointment even more.