+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are there any happy men out there?

are there any happy men out there?

Well are there any happy men out there? or are we just wandering the world hoping the pretty girl will take us for who we are and not judge us like every other man, whilst men struggle to prove to women how genuine, interested and decent they are,

Women go off and date and see as many boyfriends as they like because its easier for them

So it seems like we seem to be the recessive suffering gender in the long term

meloveulongtime Guest
    There are plenty of happy men out there. And there are plenty of good women who gives a man an opportunity, like me. Often they are not ready or too blind to see it.

--No mater how good of a women you are, if he's not ready, he'll never appreciate you to see it.
    Last edited by meloveulongtime; 28-05-13 at 10:08 AM.

Re: are there any happy men out there?

I am one of the guys who is extremely happy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Alonebeast, there are plenty of happy men out there. I'm married to one. I think being happy is one of the main ways for a guy to be attractive.

Though I do have to say that your post sounds miserable - is your goal to *become* happy?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i know plenty of happy men. if you change your attitude and be more positive and confident-youll attract the right girl

No because I had them all eliminated. *evil laughter*

But in all seriousness- yes, there are. It's all a matter of finding them. Just because someone's apart of society doesn't mean they have the same mental happiness as everyone else.

yes my goal is to be happy and upbeat I want women to pick up on that and see that and everytime I get rejected or ignored by a woman it puts me back down to being upset and down. vicious circle.

If you are depending on others to make you happy, you are not in control of your destiny. That alone will make you unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by alonebeast View Post
    Well are there any happy men out there? or are we just wandering the world hoping the pretty girl will take us for who we are and not judge us like every other man, whilst men struggle to prove to women how genuine, interested and decent they are,

Women go off and date and see as many boyfriends as they like because its easier for them

So it seems like we seem to be the recessive suffering gender in the long term
    I am .

I'm happy. But only because the voices in my head tell me that I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    If you are depending on others to make you happy, you are not in control of your destiny. That alone will make you unhappy.
    No but its hurtful to have a bad relationship then have no luck with women, that is what takes away happiness, to watch your youth going from you because nowadays women cant be normal and give the same respect and interest back because they are "better than us" right?

So you are bitter. You must first take responsibility for your bitterness, before you can do anything about it.

Obsessing over happiness while passively waiting for good things to happen is a great strategy for staying unhappy.

Figure out who you are, and what you want out of life. Determine what you need to do, to get what you want. Then get to work and do your best. You will become too busy to obsess over your unhappiness, and you will start making progress towards whatever makes you happy.

Aside from that, I can tell that you are young. Yes, young women tend to have it easy, because guys of all ages want them. As women get older, they have more trouble competing with the younger women, and the advantage shifts to the guys.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

not young 29

That's young.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast