+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She has me wrapped around her little finger!!

You won't know if she's toying with you until you make a move. Next time you with her, **** her. If she's not down for it, stop talking to her altogether.

^^^ For sure and while you're ****ing her keep in mind that just because she lets you (if she does) it doesn't mean that she's going to leave her boyfriend so don't whine about it if that's what happens.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I want to know why you even bothered to post this to begin with if you didn't care about yourself to begin with. Just getting a good bone in is all your worried about it seems. To top it you put it in the ask a female section of a LOVE forum. This isn't Onenightersforum.net. Juuuuuuuuust sayin.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Oh I forgot, getting laid doesn't require advice if it's being offered. JEEEEEZ.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Haha. Your funny! I never said I was just looking to get laid, my original question was, is she just toying with me or could she really be interested. That's why I wanted a woman's prospective. I really like this girl, but I don't know at all what she is thinking??! And yes, I'm human! I admit I lust for her, but it doesn't mean that I don't like her just as much.

Well you were told she was toying with you, but you aren't taking the advice? Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Lust is great and all, but it just leaves everyone tired from being ****ed over and ****ed up.

AND TWO, god I hate it when I forget to say something doing this.

I have never seen someone so blind try to polish up a turd this much in my life. HAHAHAHAHA!

Find a good girl that's single.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime39 View Post
    my original question was, is she just toying with me or could she really be interested.
    We told you: she isn't really interested in you. If she were, she would have broken up with her boyfriend and started dating you.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    Well you were told she was toying with you, but you aren't taking the advice? Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Lust is great and all, but it just leaves everyone tired from being ****ed over and ****ed up.
    As is too often the case, OP was looking for validation of his own opinion and isn't getting it.

OP do whatever you want. Your welcome to come back here when your heartbroken over the skank for more helpful advice that youll ignore again.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Run far, far away.
    *ahem* Run, Simba.... Run far away, and never return... (That's what I thought of when I read that. xD)

She's using you as a doormat, friend. She knows you're the sure thing that's going to be her backup plan in the event her boyfriend gets tired of her. Do you really want to live like that- being someone's second choice? Not good enough to be first? No. Get distance and move on. Otherwise, you're going to set in motion a series of events that will seriously mess up your love life and make you the unhappiest man on the face of the planet next to Edgar Allan Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    I LOVE this quote. Maybe you should sig it? lol
    By far, you're the most impressive newb I've encountered on here. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I now understand why BackUpOrGetStung uses stupid, attention seeking twats like the one you've allowed yourself to become vulnerable to. That's all they deserve.
    WTF took you so long?

i still dont get it. I think its just an excuse for him to get laid. why would he want some crazy, attention seeking clingy bitch chasing him after he bangs her? he just loves the attention and enjoys watching them squirm after when they realize they have been used and discarded

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    WTF took you so long?
    My mission, should I accept it (I do) is to educate dumb women (aka twats) who, unfortunately for them, fortunately for you, get their worth through their sexuality that doing such things only makes them even more lacking in self-esteem and swimming in self loathing then they were before.

Oh, ya!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast