So, for those of you who didn't read my previous thread loveforum.net/threads/80579-Can-I-save-my-marriage/page1

My wife and I have separated. At first she did not express much interest in working through things but enough so that she never specifically said that we weren't going to try. Well, something happened that made me forget about trying to work on our romantic relationship so that I could help her with that she was dealing with. The situation at hand made things difficult but as people we got along as well as we always had (very well) and I feel I was able to help her a lot and help her to see the value in speaking to people who are specifically trained and educated on how to help her through her situation. Anyhow, eventually we couldn't ignore the fact that we were going to have to decide what to do with out relationship, try to work on it or not. We set a day a couple of days away to decide. At first it didn't seem hopeful but on the day we had set she surprised me by suggesting we try something based on a comment I had had made in the past feeling that much of our trouble was coming from the fact that she didn't want to live with anyone and would much, much rather live alone. She suggested that we continue living at separate addresses and basically go back to dating.

Now, the trouble is two fold. Part of the issue is that the romance in our relationship had cooled somewhat and needed a bit more spark. Especially since all of this which has just made romantic interactions a little strange with the feeling that both parties are trying to read in to every tiny detail. This is made way more difficult with the present situation in which she would very naturally feel unsettled with a lot of human contact with anyone. She does seem pretty comfortable holding hands, hugging and we have exchanged a few chaste pecks on the lips, though that is a pretty hit or miss thing in terms of comfort from what I have noticed...

Any suggestions on how to get out of the friendzone with so much off the table?