+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does giggling send the wrong message?

Does giggling send the wrong message?

Guys if the girl you like is always giggling and laughing with another guy, is that enough to make you jealous, or think she's into him? Do guys consider that flirting?*

I like a guy but his friend always makes me giggly and happy not because I like him romantically but because he's a funny guy. I'm worried that if I keep that behavior up, the guy i like is going to get the wrong idea. Is that likely to happen?*

Side note; the guy I like does not find his friend as funny as I do. Last time he was making me laugh, the guy seemed annoyed at me, moody, quiet, couldn't look me in the eye. *Is that really enough to make a guy jealous? If it is I want to contain myself in future because i don't want to make this guy jealous.*

Yes, it is very likely that's what he is thinking - that you like the other guy. People are usually extra responsive to the people they like. So, they laugh at things that aren't funny, but because they like the person they are funny and fun. So, proceed with caution, you might lose that guy.
    Last edited by toknow; 30-05-13 at 07:39 AM.

Yup. Nothing's worse than perceived competition between friends, i.e. that one is clearly deficient in a key area that wins girls than the other. It puts a shit ton of pressure to follow suit like funny guy.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Just tell the guy you like exactly what you've said here. Problem solved. No more competition. "He's funny, but you are who I'm after." TA-DA!
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.