+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused!?

Confused!?

What is this guy thinking?
    Does he actually like me? Still? Is he just full of ****? Just keeping me around? Using me or what?

1. He tells me he likes me a lot (through text, phone, & in person)
    2. He does initiate conversations (we are about 50/50 when it comes to taking the initiative).
    3. He's real nice and sweet to me, always compliments me about something every time I see him (whether it's when we're alone or with his friends/public).
    4. He doesn't like it when I talk about other guys.
    5. I've met almost all his family and he has introduced me to most of his friends.
    6. He almost always wants me to stay & cuddle to sleep after sex, if I didn't want sex that day, he's even okay with just sleeping with me.
    7. He swears up and down, there's no other girl he's talking to.

1. He use to text me everyday when we first started talking, now he can go days to a week without saying a word to me.
    2. He mentioned wanting to go exclusive, but hasn't made the move (been at least 3 months).
    3. It seems to me like he'd only touch base with me when he's either bored or has nothing better to do (but maybe I'm over thinking?).
    4. Sometimes he chooses to hangout with his guy friends over me (we had something arranged but when time came he either forgot or something cause he was out with his friends).

You should ask him what is going on