+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i move on ?

How do i move on ?

I broke up with my Girlfriend few months ago . i have difficulties moving on . Sometimes im okay sometimes im not . I did something to win her heart back and yeah we were okay . But after sometime , the way she treats me , i couldnt take it anymore . She gave me another chance but the chance is not like a chance . Well , she told me that she is unsure of her feelings , she wants me to treat her like a NORMAL FRIEND , She told me that if i fall for someone else tell her , and she ask me not to say sweet stuffs . So , i could take it anymore and I told her i wanted to leave her because of the way she treats me . She got hurt and that made me pissed off . She told me that she thinks what she is doing is right . She's the type that thinks she is always right. She even blamed me for no trusting her . She is the type who has a big ego and very very sensitive . She blamed me for having unsure feelings for her . Im not saying that i did not hurt her before . I learn from my lesson and i didnt hurt her . I just cant take it anymore . How do i move on ? Will she come back and realise that what she did to me was wrong ? How do i make her regret leaving me ?
    Last edited by Syafiq27; 03-06-13 at 10:19 AM.

Do you really want this women, or are you fine with not having her in your life ?
    Those are the 2 questions you have to answer.

If she thinks it's the best, and she still hasn't been convinced that it'll work, there's nothing you can say or do, that will make her change her mind, it'll be up to her, to be sure that she'll see how it goes.

If she keeps accusing you of everything, and there's barely ever any trust, do you want a person like that ?

You need to be strong, and not let her bring down the person you are, or it'll control your life.

I have thoughts about my ex sometimes, but from the last few days before our breakup, she could care less about what i felt for her, it was just convenient, for me to be around.

I realized that i couldn't let her actions change the way i felt her, so i decided to stick to the words that she told me, and move on completely, without communicating her and just working on myself and then find a person that truly will love me, for the type of person that i am.