+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im lost

Im lost

So i met this girl 16 months ago, i have liked her since day 1 and now i realise i love her. She tells my best friend(female) she loves me but its complicated. Im so lost if i should keep waiting or not. I want to wait but this has been going on for 12 months and its starting to hurt the longer i wait

I think *complicated* is a cop out. You see, my rule of thumb is that if someone really wants to be with us, they will find a way. What exactly is complicated about her situation?

We can't tell you what to do, but I would hate to see you wasting your life waiting for someone who may never be yours.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The comicated part, is she has only been in one relationship before, it lasted about a month or so and then she just freaked out and stopped all communications with the guy and called it quits. Shes a good friend so im confused as to why she would just disconnect so quickly from a relationship like that. She told her friends she is willing to give it a shot, but needs time, i suppose i should weigh up the risks, id much rather have her as a friend then start a relationship only to lose everything, any advice?

stop waiting around for her. she either has issues such as committment phobia or shes not that into you. either way shes gonna make a crappy girlfriend so you should forget her and its pointless staying her friend coz youll never get over her that way.

youve wasted 16 months already. how much more time you gonna waste?

Ill give it one more month. If she cant talk to me in person then ill burn the bridges. It will be hard and i know its hard but i dont do it more damage will be done then good. I have hung around long enough waiting for something that might not come

just man up and tell her straight how you feel, tell her youd like to date her. if she says no-accept its not gonna happen and move on