+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not texting or calling

Not texting or calling

Anyone ever done the whole "not contacting" thing first, to see if your girlfriend/boyfriend will miss you? It sounds childish bu lately I have been initiating all the contact so I'm not texting or calling her. I'm letting her do the contact

sure it could bite me in the ass, but i dont wanna look desperate by always contacting her

I do it all the time. Contacting goes both ways. After a while, if you dont call me. I dont call you. If you dont text me. I dont text you. Eventually, I will stop contacting period and if he starts hitting me up again, then I MAY respond if I have time.

once you start playing games its the beginning of the end. why not be more mature about it and communicate with her? maybe shes afraid to appear too clingy? or needy? tell her youd like things to be 50/50 where neither of you are afraid to contact the other and both initiate making plans more

^^^ that can work for a lot of people. I know I dont do it to play games. Thats just how I operate. Seriously.

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I do it all the time. Contacting goes both ways. After a while, if you dont call me. I dont call you. If you dont text me. I dont text you. Eventually, I will stop contacting period and if he starts hitting me up again, then I MAY respond if I have time.
    Exactly.

I tend to mirror how I'm treated.