+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 great dates and now nothing :(

3 great dates and now nothing :(

I met this guy and we went on 2 dates within a few days of each other and had a great time together. He then went on holiday for 2 weeks and we didnt really talk much while he was gone. We met up again a week after he was back and seemed to have a good time aswel. Then i went away for a 5 day holiday with the girls. Same thing happened again we only talked once at 4am in the morning after we both had been out. he texted me saying did i miss him, that he was thinking of me. I was slow writing back as i was with my friends and i got another message saying maybe your too good for me and maybe we should separate. i wrote back saying it thats what he wanted then ok. To which he replied of course he wanted to see me and i said i liked him. That was last Sunday and now nothing since Does it sound like he has lost interest? Please help!

Maybe he thought you weren't that interested because of your comment. I'd try contacting him a couple of times before giving up. If he doesn't respond, then it just wasn't meant to be.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

ya you should contact him and ask him for coffee or something. maybe he doesnt no what you want

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl23 View Post
    I met this guy and we went on 2 dates within a few days of each other and had a great time together. He then went on holiday for 2 weeks and we didnt really talk much while he was gone. We met up again a week after he was back and seemed to have a good time aswel. Then i went away for a 5 day holiday with the girls. Same thing happened again we only talked once at 4am in the morning after we both had been out. he texted me saying did i miss him, that he was thinking of me. I was slow writing back as i was with my friends and i got another message saying maybe your too good for me and maybe we should separate. i wrote back saying it thats what he wanted then ok. To which he replied of course he wanted to see me and i said i liked him. That was last Sunday and now nothing since Does it sound like he has lost interest? Please help!
    Honestly the guys sounds like a douchebag. Youre just starting to date and he goes and tries to make you feel guilty? LOL

" maybe youre too good for me and maybe we should separate" Seriously?!