+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to think or do..

Don't know what to think or do..

Everything started off great.. then as a month and another slowly went by, the closer and connected we got, the faster it went downhill. He started initiating conversations less, started hanging out with his guy friends more, etc.. Well here's how the past week went.

Sun-Tue: no contact what so ever
    Wednesday- he texted with a new number, telling me to save it and all, then he told me he missed me alot and wanted me to come over, I had work so I told him I couldn't that night, he said it was alright and stuff and I went to sleep afterwards.
    Thu-Fri: no contact
    Saturday- I texted when I got home from a long day around 10pm, telling him I missed him and stuff. No reply.
    Thurs- he comes in to my work(I work at a grocery store), and said "hi babes" and he told me that he didn't want me to think he was ignoring me or anything cause he broke his phone screen so he can't read texts or see whose calling, but he can answer the calls. He showed me the phone too, yeah indeed the screen was all white. Then he told me to call him when I get off work later, I did. He picked up, we talked for a bit then he had to go help his friend with something and he was gonna call me when he's done, never did.
    Saturday: I called him after while heading home from the beach with friends, he picked up, talked for almost a hour then he said he had a call coming in so he said he'd call me back after, "he promises". He didn't.
    Sun: he came in with his friend to my work to pick up stuff, both said hi and left. Heard from my coworker that he came in super early in the morning too but with a different friend (guess he went to hang out with his buddies since the night before).. They came back again, hours later , he came up to me and said "hi -my name-" in a "sarcastic" tone. He never calls me by my name, only when we first met.
    I didn't call till yesterday when I had an emergency.. Called twice, got voicemail twice. Then phone died. Finally got phone back on in the afternoon today, didn't get a missed call from him so I guess he never called (not sure if he got his phone fixed yet so I gave him the benefit of a doubt that he was probably at work, couldn't pick up and couldn't see who if was that called when he got off work).
    Today: I wasn't going to call him since what if he purposely ignored my last two calls? So I had a mutual friend of ours call him. First call, no answer. Second call, he answered.
    Is he still interested anymore? Does he still want the relationship(he's the one that mentioned it a few times)? Is he just going with the flow about us? Should I just move on? He pretty much hasn't initiated any contact for the past week ish, besides coming into my work, and he's been hanging out with his friends, instead of funding time to hang out with me or something..

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You should just move on. Even if he has problem with his phone screen, he would've still called you or found a way to contact you if he wanted to. He doesnt seem to care or serious with you, why waste time on waiting ?

This guy sounds very wishy washy. You can definetly do better so no point wasting anymore time on this guy. You'll be able to find a guy that takes more interest in you. It sounds like he could try alot harder than what he is.