+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what the hell is her problem

what the hell is her problem

so my girlfriend and i argued last night(wasn't a huge one) but everything seemed ok after,she said she was over us fighting and we were fine.

today i played basketball with her and her little bro..everything was fine....she hugged me, held my hand, kissed me n told me she loved me and we got along great

tonight i texted her and asked if she opened tomorrow at her job..she never replied..i called about 5 hours later and she ignored my call..i texted hey i need a huge favor....i called again and was ignored....so then i texted and said...sorry i just need to know if u can give me a ride to work...

im pretty sure she was getting ready to go to bed or was asleep and just ignored my call...im afraid i came off as clingy now by calling twice but i had to ask her so i know if i need to get ahold of someone else

but part of me thinks maybe she is mad? i don't know..i shouldnt have called twice but damn it was an emergency

Quote Originally Posted by neilpie View Post
    so my girlfriend and i argued last night(wasn't a huge one) but everything seemed ok after,she said she was over us fighting and we were fine.

today i played basketball with her and her little bro..everything was fine....she hugged me, held my hand, kissed me n told me she loved me and we got along great

tonight i texted her and asked if she opened tomorrow at her job..she never replied..i called about 5 hours later and she ignored my call..i texted hey i need a huge favor....i called again and was ignored....so then i texted and said...sorry i just need to know if u can give me a ride to work...

im pretty sure she was getting ready to go to bed or was asleep and just ignored my call...im afraid i came off as clingy now by calling twice but i had to ask her so i know if i need to get ahold of someone else

but part of me thinks maybe she is mad? i don't know..i shouldnt have called twice but damn it was an emergency

How the hell would we know what shes thinking? Make other plans to get a ride for now and ask her whats up tommorow

Talking is the best solution

It's not a big deal maybe she's just tired and don't want to talk you that time. You must talk to her and ask what's the problem.