+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im desprate and i need serious help

im desprate and i need serious help

Well i was with that girl since 1 year and a half, and everything was totally great, i loved her and she loved me too, and we went crazy about each other, i fight everyone to be with her, and she did the same when she faced her father. our relationship was the best and everyone was jealous coz we were so great together, she met all my familly members and i did too, we were about to got engaged on the coming new years eve.

well sudenly out of nowhere, she said that she is not feeling happy and went into a really big depression, she stayed like 4 days in her room not talking to anyone, and she asked me for a little time alone, so i gave it to her, after 4 days of none talk, neither sms nothing, i called her and asked her to go out so we can discuss what happening between us, well she agreed and we went out, and when i asked her she said that her feelings toward me has changed.
    i tried everything to know the real reason, but she always said: routine, and she felt like i was not always next to her (which i totally disagree coz i was in her back in every step she made).
    i tried to tell her that maybe its a period of time and everything will get back to normal, and we have to give our relationship a second chance to make it better than it was.

2 days passed, and we barely spoke together. only whatsapp from time to time, so i went to her house and we spoke again but this time everything was different:

1- her phone was left in another room
    2- she was totally confused

so i tried to make sence of whats happening with her, she said that she is not happy with me.
    in the meanwhile i knew from her relative that she was talking with a friend (guy) on whatsapp all the time, so i added his number to my list and i spent two days spying on them, and the result was:
    - always online together
    - always last seen at the same time
    - always online in a very late time after midnight.

so i came back to her house and i faced her with these info, so she went totally crazy and she said that she is not a ***** to speak with another guy while she is with me, and that this guy is only a friend. we yelled at each other and i walked out her door.

after 2 days i realized that maybe i was wrong, so i wrote her a sorry letter and sent through facebook and Gmail, but unfortunatly without reply.
    i tried to call, she never answered
    i tried whatsapp messages, same same no answer.

now its been a week since last time i tried to contact her, and i know 100% that she is still speaking with this guy. and when i asked about him, everyone who knows him said that he is a really bad guy and totally creep, he was married and got divorced, he always hit his wife, and he is a big lier.

Maybe my girlfriend would not accept to speak with me anymore, but i want her to stay out of his way, coz im afraid she will regret this friendship/relationship whatever you want to call it.

please try to help me, what can i do to win her friendship back, and how can i make her dump this guy coz he is not right for her, but he is trying his best to show her that he is a good guy.

PS: please try to put yourself in my shoes, i really love this girl and i wanted her to be my wife and she was so sure about that as well as the mother of my kids. i trully love her, but everything changed since she met this guy, and our life has been ruined

Im 28 years old, she is 22 years old and that guy is 29 years old

Please help

TLe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If I was you, I would stop contacting her for now. I mean no contact at all, dont spy on her or that guy either. When she realizes you are gone, she will miss you and look for you. The other guy might be a bad person, but its better if she figures that out herself than hearing it from you.

This is a warning sign that she is not the right one for you. She is untrustworthy-flirting with him until all hours of the night. Im not surprised she changed her mind so suddenly about you. When this happens all of a sudden out of the blue-it usually means there is someone else and shes basically cheating on you. And yes I do consider her online activity with this guy as cheating.

I know its hard for you and its easier to blame the guy and say he manipulated her, shes naive and kind and too trusting blah blah blah but dont waste your time blaming him. Blame your gf-she knows what shes doing, shes not a fool and she knows its wrong. Thats why she got so defensive and angry when you approached the issue because she is guilty.

Dont make any excuses for her. She is the one that threw your relationship down the toilet so dont sit and wait with open arms. Start moving on. You can do better